Chapter 10 Rating game

It was the night of the rating game and everyone was waiting in the club room for it to begin in a few ways. Kiba sharpening a sword, Koneko putting on some gloves with the fingers missing and Asia, Rias and Akeno having some tea. Y/n was on the couch reading his book with a makeshift cover on it. 

Issei: "So today is it then huh"

Y/n: "Its odd.... I don't feel as on edge as I though I would"

Issei: "Really"

Y/n: "Yeah, guess this is the calm before the storm" he gave a small smile not looking away from his book

The door to the ORC opened catching their attention as they saw Sona and Tsubaki enter. 

Sona: "Sorry if i'm interrupting"

Rias: "No please come in, Sona"

Akeno: "I'm glad you can make it"

Issei: "Didn't expect to see those two here, what gives?"

Rias: "There's a live broadcast of the competition so family members can watch, Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that."

Sona: "And besides its her first rating game, I wouldn't miss this for anything"

Rias: "Well I'll do everything in my power to make it interesting for you"

A white magic circle then appeared and out from it came Grayfia.

Grayfia: "It's almost time, I hope your ready for this my lady"

Rias: "Yes, were ready whenever you are"

Grayfia: "In a few moments well use a magic circle to transport you and the rest of your team to the battlefield"

Issei: "where exactly is the battlefield?"

Akeno: "In an altered space created just for the game, that way we can do some damage even burn it to the ground"

Y/n: "So basically it can be anywhere?"

Cali: "Don't worry master, i'm sure we can do this!"

Sona: "I'll be in the student council room and broadcast booth calling the game, well be cheering you on, good luck"

Rias: "Thanks a lot, just be sure to keep the play by play fair"

Sona: "Oh ill keep it fair, though if I was a betting girl I'd say your gonna beat that scumbag"

As Sona and Tsubaki left Grayfia spoke up

Grayfia: "There's something I forgot to tell you, the great devil lucifer will be watching the game"

Rias: "Oh, brother dearest.." she spoke with an annoyed look

Y/n and Issei look at her surprised 

Issei: "Woah, your telling me that your brother is the devil or am I just hearing things wrong"

Y/n: "No you herd her right... shes the younger sister of the devil himself..."

Kiba: "No, Rias's brother is the king of the devils"

Y/n: "Somehow that's even more shocking"

Kiba: "His name is Sirzechs, although historically he is known by many names. During the great war our leader died and Sirzech took over the throne and lead us through a dark time.He saved the devil kingdom from ruin."

Asia: "Well that explains why Rias is the next head of the house of Gremory"

Y/n looked to Rias remembering what she said to him that night, he was only broken out of it when Grayfia told them it was time to go. Everyone stepped onto the magic circle and was teleported only things didn't look any different.