Chapter 1 Death

Y/n pov

The only thing i could feel was pain. laying on the floor with hole in my chest is definitely not how i thought id die. I kept looking back at what memories i could recall, i guess this is what people mean when they say their lives flash before there eyes. The main things i'm remembering is how i even got here in the first place, that was about a week ago when i transferred to a school called kuho.

1 week ago nobody pov

Standing at the school gate a teenage boy would be looking down at a piece of paper in his hand.

Y/n: "Yup this is the place, Kuho Academy. First things first get my class schedule now where is the student council's office" I questioned to myself while starting to walk around the school. As I walked I herd some whispers slight comments aimed at me. The girls having a more positive reaction while the guys not so much, i honestly never felt so much hate directed my way before.

Girl1:  "Who's that new guy hes cute"

Girl2: "Please don't let him be another pervert"

Guy1: "Dammit another pretty boy"

Guy2: "More like another prince, no fair"

 Eventually I made his way to the student councils door and gave it a few knocks and waited for a response.

???: "Come in" a female voice from the other side

Opening the door i see two girls they both had dark almost black hair. One having a short bob cut with violet eyes. Meanwhile the other had very long hair witch seemed a bit darker in color. The short haired one spoke putting down some papers.

 The short haired one spoke putting down some papers

Sona: "Hello, you must be the new student Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you

Sona: "Hello, you must be the new student Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you. My name is Souna Shitori the student council president. This girl next to me is my vice president Tsubaki Shinra"

Tsubaki: "Pleasure to meet you" she greeted me with a bow

Moving forward i take a seat on a chair across from the desk that separates us.