Chapter 16

Currently the ORC along with the two church members are outside as Kiba and Issei are ablut to face off against Xenovia and Irina while the others watch. 

Xenovia: "Alright then lets begin"

Both Xenovia and Irina remove there cloaks revealing black skintight outfits underneath. 

Y/n: "They do come from a church right?...."

Akeno: "Are you sure this is okay, should we be fighting people from the church without permission?"

Rias: "Its just an informal bout not an official battle"

Irina: "Cuz if the higher up's found out we'd all be in trouble" she took off the white ribbon witch formed into a Katana

Xenovia: "Consider this a drill" she unwrapped her sword

Seeing the holy swords Kiba just let out a laugh

Xenovia: "Why are you laughing?"

Kiba: "Because the one thing I always wanted to destroy more then anything has appeared willingly before my very eyes"

Kiba then used sword birth to make multiple swords emerge from the ground

Xenovia: "Sword birth is it? I remember now, during the holy sword project There was one subject facing disposal that managed to escape."

Irina: "Issei it's totally you"

Issei: "Yeah so what?"

Irina: "I feel like fate is making fun of me right now. A friend I grew up with has become a devil. Why is this happening?"

Issei: "Huh?"

Irina: "My one goal in this world was to learn how to wield a holy sword, move so far away and help everyone around me. God must be testing my will to overcome this tremendous heart break, If I can overcome this I might be closer to him"

Issei: "Yeah I'm pretty sure none of this has to do with me but whatever..."

Irina: "I'm sorry Issei. This hurts me much more then it hurts you. Your sins will now face the wrath of my Excalibur!"

Irina then rushed at Issei who summoned the boosted gear. 

Issei: "Fine you want to go there?! Boosted gear!"

Ddraigg: "Boost!"

Irina: "Amen!"

Irina jumps and tries to slash Issei

Asia: "Issei look out!"

 Luckily Issei backed off with Irina's slash only cutting a bit of his over shirt. 

Issei: "Dude what the hell! That was dangerous! I thought this was a friendly fight?"

Irina: "Ooh to return to my hometown only to be forced to kill one of my oldest friend. Alas fate can be so cruel"

Y/n: "Who said anything about being forced and also what do you mean kill?!"

Rias: "Issei, try to avoid her direct attack!"

Issei: "Yeah that's the plan thanks"

Ddraigg: "Boost!"

Xenovia: "The red dragon emperors dragon hand, that with Asia Argento Twilight healing, and your sword birth. You devils certainly have a fair amount of sacred treasures"

Kiba: "I have another power. One that comes from grudges of my fallen comrades. With this power I will destroy all the Excalibur with their wielders!"

Kiba then rushed at Xenovia as the two began to trade blows with there swords.