Chapter 4 Sacred gears awaken

Previously

Freed: "Punish the wicked, words to live by. Seems you two have came to the wring house boys. Freed Sellzen at your service"he gave a bow to the two boys "I was only expecting one of you but two, oh boy what a treat i get to exorcise two little devils!" he gave a crazed smile while doing a small dance

Issei: "Your an exorcist?!"

Y/n: "Dammit we walked into some kind of trap"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nobody pov

Issei: "You, your the one who did this!" 

Freed: "Yup, summoning a couple of devils proved he was done being human. I had no choice but to chop this sinner up into pieces, putting down devils and people who call to them is my job" He pulls out a gun and a sword handle that extends a beam of white light

Y/n: "That sword is made of light, crap"

Freed: "I think ill cut out the brown hared boys heart, then im gonna blow a hole in the H/c boys face!" 

lunging at the two freed attempts to slash them however they move out of the way at the last moment. Y/n sees freed aim at issei with his gun and pushes him out of the way taking a bullet in the leg in the process.

Y/n: "Son of a bitch!" he screams while holding his leg

Freed: laughing "These bullets were blessed by an exorcist"

Issei: "Y/n!" he summons his sacred gear

Freed: "Ooh you mad I hurt your little friend, I think its time freed sends you back to the abyss from where you came"

Issei charges at freed trying to punch him only for freed to sidestep and counterattack slashing at the boy. However Y/n got up taking the slash across his chest.

Issei: "Y/n why are you protecting me when your only getting yourself hurt!"

Y/n: "Its because unlike you, this is all i can really do so i don't give a damn how badly i'm hurt I wont let my friends fight alone"

Freed: "Oh how sweet, but its not very wise to just jump in half cocked, now die you filthy devils"

Just as freed was about to strike again a scream was herd drawing the three's attention. The one who screamed being recognized by the two devils as the very same nun they helped before. 

Freed: "Asia what are you doing here, is the barrier finished?"

Asia: "Don't do this!"

Freed: "Oh right a newbie, this is the job my dear we take care of those who were tempted by the devils."

Asia: turns to look at Issei and Y/n "No it cant be"

Issei: "Asia..."

Y/n: (Crap)

Freed: "Hold on you know these two?"

Asia: "Why are you two here?"

Y/n: "....Were devils Asia me and Issei"

Issei: "We didn't wanna lie to you, so we thought it was best not to see you again, sorry..."

Freed: "Not that this isn't heartwarming but you and your friends have no business being together"

Y/n: "Fuck you prick!"

Freed: "The fallen angles forbidden all contact between our kind and theirs or have you forgotten" he moves over to Issei putting his blade to his throat "Now lets get back to what we were doing here, I hope you said your prayers" just as he was about to cut issei's head off Asia got in the way making freed stop "Oh you've gotta be kidding me"