Chapter 21

With Issei having transferred power to Y/n everyone felt the massive intense aura that came off of him. Both Creation and Destruction gauntlets having a soft Gold and Dark red glow to them along with Y/n's eyes having a similar glow. 

Kiba: "Such power"

Issei: "Holy shit"

Asia: "It's incredible"

Rias: "It's beyond anything I could Imagine"

Kokabiel smiled looking down at Y/n before letting out a laugh and clapped his hands

Kokabiel: "Impressive power, things are getting much more interesting now. Come now give me everything you've got, grandson of Tsunade"

Y/n: "Be careful what you wish for"

Aura: "Creation!"

Creating a simple sword he gets into a simple stance before suddenly charging at the fallen angel. His speed suddenly increased before jumping up and going for a hard horizontal slice. 

Y/n: "Heavenly strike!"

Dodging out of the way Kokabiel smirked looking down at a new cut in his shirt. 

Kokabiel: "Very interesting for you to know a lost sword technique such as that. Last time I saw that one was when Tsunade and her little friends confronted me."

Y/n suddenly appeared behind the fallen angel delivering a hard kick to his back sending him into the dirt. Landing back on the ground Y/n rushed the fallen angel with his sword raised high going for a downward strike. His blade would simply be caught by the fallen but Y/n simply released the blade and struck Kokabiel in the solar plexus with a hard elbow. 

Rias: "What are we doing just standing around, we need to help him!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Kokabiel: to Y/n "Your strength, it reminds me so much of her. I'll ask you again, join my side and relive yourself of being a slave of devils." 

Y/n: "Kiss my ass!"

Rias then rushed in going to blast Kokabiel with her magic, however he simply blocks it. 

Kokabiel: "How interesting, almost as powerful as Sirzechs!"

Kokabiel sent the attack back at Rias sending her back

Y/n: "Rias!"

Rias: "Go Akeno!"

Akeno: "Now rain down Tunder!"

She shot out a large last of thunder at Kokabiel but like before he simply blocks it with ease. 

Kokabiel: "Could it be she who possesses the power of Barquiel is trying to fight?"

Akeno: "Do not speak his name. I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT CREATURE!"

Her attack became more intense at hearing that man's name. 

Issei: "What's a Barquiel?"

Xenovia: "One of the fallen angel leaders, he can use thunder and lighting. So basically Akeno's power"

Issei: "Now that's a strange coincidence"

Akeno's attack stopped her attack looking exhausted

Kokabiel: "Oh dear say it ant so. Why choose to fall so far to be a devil? What an amusing house Rias. The red dragon emperor, the grandson of Tsunade, a ruin holy sword project subject, and Barquiel's daughter"

Everyone aside from Rias was shocked to hear this

Kokabiel: "How terribly amusing. A propensity for inferior products must run in the fami-"