Chapter 17

It would be the next day after school and Y/n would start making his back home while also confronting Aura about her behavior as of late. 

Y/n: (What's with you lately, you've been kinda distracted and its annoying especially when your in my head)

Aura: (Sorry but I cant tell you... not yet anyway)

Y/n: (Seriously, I thought we were partners. You can talk to me can't you?)

Suddenly another voice spoke 

Rory: (It's best to drop the subject Y/n)

Y/n: (Rory?, if your talking it must be something big)

Rory: (No its just I can't stand hearing you two go back and forth, it's annoying as hell)

Y/n: (Sorry but can you blame me)

Aura: letting out a sigh (Look we can't explain anything just yet, just know that when we do you may not see us the same way)

Y/n: (Okay now that just makes me even more curious!)

While walking Y/n ran into Koneko who simply looked at him before grabbing his sleeve and pulling him away. 

Y/n: "Hey what's up?"

Koneko: "Issei is gonna do something stupid and might need our help. Him and Saji went this way, come on."

The two fallowed Issei and Saji to a cafe and sat at a table just beyond a hedge. After Saji showed up to meet Issei they had a talk about the Excalibur and how Issei wants his help in destroying them. As one could expect Saji freaked and tried to leave but Koneko stopped him by grabbing his shirt revealing herself and Y/n to the two. 

Koneko: "Big surprise"

Y/n: "Figures you'd try to run"

After a small talk with Issei explaining how he wants to cooperate with the church to destroy the Excaliburs the four started to walk down the street.

Saji: "Cool so I don't have to be here anymore do I? You got your rook and other pawn on bored so what do you need me for"

Issei: "We need you because the stronger we are the better"

Y/n: "I also don't trust you to rat us out the first chance you get"

Issei: "Now we have to find them, probably wont be easy. Not like were gonna run into a couple of weirdos in white robes on the street"

On que the small group sees Xenovia and Irina on the street begging for money.

Y/n: "You've gotta be kidding me...."

(Time skippy)

The group is now seen in a restraint with Xenovia and Irina stuffing there faces with everything they can order. Y/n is seen off to the side smiling and talking to what appears to be the owner before returning to the others. 

Xenovia: "So delicious, don't you agree. This is heaven!"

Irina: "It's like the food of the soul!"

Saji: "Watching this is a little to intense for me"

Issei: "Looks like they were really hungry"

A waitress came by with more food setting it on the table

Waitress: "Here's your hamburger steak"

After the two finish eating Xenovia looks as if she made a grave mistake.

Xenovia: "Even if this fulfilled our fate. The devils saving us must mean the end of days"

Irina: "We practically sold ourselves to the devil. How will we ever to be forgiven?....."