Chapter 23 Open House

The next day Y/n would be walking to school alone as Rias went with Sirzechs making sure he gets to his hotel while Asia and Issei wen't to get Xenovia, along with Y/n urging the two to go without him so they can have a bit of alone time on the walk. As he walked to school he ran into two people at the front gates. 

One had silver hair while the other had almost pure white. The silver haired one had a leather jacket with light blue eye. The other had almost silvery-white eyes along with a black cloak draped over his shoulders and a darker complexion.

 The other had almost silvery-white eyes along with a black cloak draped over his shoulders and a darker complexion

As he got closer he felt a sudden stinging pain in his eyes

Y/n: "The hell?"

???: "You don't remember, this is the second time we've met here"

Y/n: "I know you two?"

???2: "You are Y/n L/n, grandson of Tsunade and the host of the Gold and black dragons of creation and destruction dragons"

Vali: "I am Vali, white dragon emperor. But you can call me the vanishing dragon"

Cane: "I am Cane, host of the Platinum dragon of Disorder"

Y/n: "So your the ones"

Suddenly Cane charged at Y/n just about to punch the boy but stopped short just as Y/n raised his left palm having summon the destruction gear. 

Cane: "Your reaction time is adequate, if I didn't stop I have no doubt you would have taken my arm at the very least" he spoke with a flat tone neither being impressed or disappointed

Vali: "I bet it would take us both to kill you, especially considering you now have that sword in your arsenal. Your nothing like that perverted red dragon emperor"

Suddenly, swords would be placed at both Cane and Vali's throats. The swords belonging to Kiba who had his on Vali and Xenovia who had her's on Cane. 

Kiba: "Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough?"

Xenovia: "It wouldn't be smart for us to allow you to start a fight with the Gold and Black Dragon emperor here, now would it?"

Y/n: (When did I get that title?)