1.

Vedangi Shukla stepped out of the elevator and pulled two heavy suitcases with her. Ignoring the flicks that fell on her face, she walked to the door on her right and searched her pocket for the keys.
Opening the door, Vedangi let out a big sigh.

Vedangi Shukla was a bright student. A lawyer who had just completed her LLB and was now about to pursue an internship. She had to move to Bangalore from Mumbai for a year of internship.
Being the top ranker of her university, Vedangi had managed to bag an internship with a renowned law firm of the city.

Vedangi observed the house. It surprisingly wasn't a white walled bland space but ice blue coloured which gave her a sense of relief.
The house had a balcony with a cosy view of the road below and the trees that canopied over.
She being observant, took in the details of a medical store right infront of the building gate, a general store adjacent to it and a rickshaw stand to the extreme end of her vision.
Smiling to herself, she made her way to the kitchen and without further delay, arranged all the spices, condiments, powders and flours in the shelves.
The fridge seemed empty and Vedangi made a mental note to fill it with icecream, cheese, vegetables and fruits.

Vedangi ordered a pizza from Domino's because that was the only known outlet for her right now.
Checking her phone for the time, she gasped and stood up as fast as the Flash.
Rubbing her hands to get rid of the crumbs, Vedangi bolted out of the door but not before locking it.

Vedangi took quick steps to the rickshaw stand.
"Bhaiyya airport chaloge?" She asked hastily.
The rickshaw wala didn't decipher anything except airport. Making a weird face he gestured with his hands.
Vedangi initially confused, understood his problem and repeated the destination again.
"Airport! Airport please!" She requested.
The rickshaw wala agreed and Vedangi hopped in. She had to learn Kannada now and en route she downloaded the Duo Lingo app.

The Kempegowda Internation Airport was magnificent. It screamed all things aristocratic and luxurious. The interior designer was brilliant for sure. Vedangi had only been to the Lucknow and Mumbai airport till date but the Bengaluru airport was a surprise.
"Itna pyaara airport!" She exclaimed to herself as she walked inside the airport.

Finding herself a seat in the gigantic space, Vedangi opened her Whatsapp and regretted immediately. She hadn't checked her phone since the time she reached her new house and missed the message her cousin had dropped.
Great! She had to wait for a whole hour now.

'Sorry I didn't check the message and I arrived at the airport already. My bad' Vedangi texted her cousin and sighed.
Vedangi decided to continue reading 'Twisted Hate' and pulled out her copy from her tote bag.
Engrossed in Josh and Jules' world, Vedangi looked up on hearing a commotion.
To her surprise, it was the IPL team Royal Challengers Bangalore entering the lounge parallel to the couch she was seated on.
Vedangi wasn't starstruck like every other Indian would be. She acted normal like every other person should. Checking her phone for the date, she then realized that it was the IPL season and Bangalore was home to the Chinnaswamy Stadium.

It was six in the evening when Vedangi's phone buzzed. Excited to the brim, Vedangi picked up the call and closed the book, keeping it beside her.
"Ri, where are you? Did you reach?" Vedangi asked excitedly.
After exchanging a few words, Vedangi smiled wide and grabbed her bag.

The onlookers would've thought Vedangi and Ritika were long lost lovers by the way they smothered each other in a bone crashing hug. Ritika lifted up her cousin in the hug, happy beyond measure to actually see her in person.
"Oh my God Veda, I feel old! You've grown so much!" Ritika exclaimed dramatically.
Vedangi laughed heartily and both of them made their way out of the airport.

Twisted Hate laid on the couch, until it was picked up by someone.