tough guy

"Soooooo..." started Bojan leaning against the kitchen door in which Clem was washing the dishes after the rest of the band has left. "Tough guy huh ?" he smiled at her.

"Thought you would need more time to understand" She couldn't help but smile without looking at him. 

"Oh so you really think I'm that dumb" he replied making his way to her. 

"Hmmm... yeah" she shrugged. 

"Oh you little" he started to tickle her making her fall. He caught her before she could reach the ground and got her back on her feet.

Their heads were centimetres away. Bojan was smiling while Clem seemed a little shy. It felt good to have her in his arms, so close to him. She had been stuck on his mind since they left Liverpool - even since before but he only realised it when he left - and having her with him in Ljubljana had made him happier than he ever had been. 

Her eyes went back and forth between his eyes and his lips. He had never looked so good as he did at that moment, looking down at her and smiling like she was the most beautiful person on earth. 

Their heads were so close that he could feel her breath on his lips. 

"Can I kiss you" he whispered without taking his eyes off her gaze. 

"Of course" she whispered back. 

One of his hands on her cheeks, the other holding her close, he softly planted his lips on hers. Her hands naturally moved around his neck while she immediately responded to the kiss. Her right hand started to play with his hair. 

They parted away, smiling like two teenagers finally kissing their crush - which wasn't too far from the truth. Clem placed her lips on his again, deepening the kiss. 

"If you know how long I wanted to do that" he whispered as they parted away again. 

"And it only took me to write a song about you for you to have the balls to do it" she joked before softly punching his stomach. That comment led to another tickle attack and the redhead to fall on the ground, this time not being watched by the singer.

"I do have a question though," Bojan asked her once they were sitting on the couch, Clem in his arms while he was playing with her hair, "Since we already live together and the fact that we went out just the two of us a bunch of times already, do you want to skip the whole 'let's get to know each other and go on dates' and just... be together ?" his voice was a little unsure, scared he was taking things too fast.

The French girl lifted her head from his torso and looked at him with a soft smile on her face. "I would love that" she replied before pressing her lips against his". 

🃟🃟🃟

SLOVINLANCE

Bojan
So Clem and I thought it would be normal
for you to be the first one to know

Kris 
Are you guys finally together ?

Jan
Oh please it would be about time ! 

Jure 
After months of flirting 

Jere
My boyfriend and my french person are
finally together ?

Nace
Oh god please be it ! 

Clem
Can we just announce it normally without
you making comments BEFORE we get to
announce it ? 

Jan
Oh my god ! 

Kris you were right ! 

Nace
FINALLY ! 

Kris
Yeah we kinda all saw it coming

But you too took your time ! 

Lili is going to be so happy ! 

Can I tell her ?

Jere
Oh I can't wait to hug you both !!!

Clem
Yes Kris you can tell Lili

clemsimonet

●○

○●

○●

clemsimonet Alone for Once is out TODAY omg

COMMENTS

user1 a masterpiece 🔥

alessandram02 so freaking GOOD

user2 been on repeat since it came out 🫶

user3 why do I feel like the 'tough guy' is someone from joker out ?
user4 I think it's Bojan