amsterdam

Arriving at the place they would sing in Amsterdam, Clem immediately spotted Joker Out sitting in the lobby. Bojan was playing the ukulele while singing what seemed to be Euphoria by Loreen but she wasn't sure considering the noise surrounding her.

The redhead didn't realise that her sisters had already left her side to join Blanca Paloma, the Spanish entry and Remo Ferrer, the Swiss entry. When she finally realised it, she made her way to her Slovenian friends who welcome her with Jan playing the riffs of Disciple on the ukulele and with Bojan singing.

🃟🃟🃟

Spending some time with Jere and Bojan before the show in Amsterdam, the Slovenian cameraman was still following them.

"This guy is my puppy," Jere told the cameraman as the two guys and Clem were eating a bag of crisps. All three of them laughed at the comment of the Finnish before Bojan fed both Jere and the French girl directly in the mouth.

"Feels like I'm a Latin noble being fed" she laughed.

"Does that mean I'm your slave?" asked Bojan with a smile on his face. 

"You're too pretty to be a slave" the redhead shot him a smile. 

"Oh so you think I'm pretty?" he said with a big smile. 

She rolled her eyes. "You're alright" she replied before joining her sisters to perform on stage. 

Since Madrid, Clem and Joker Out have gotten closer and closer, talking almost every single day after she had been added to a group they had made with the Finnish entry Käärijä. Their friendship was clearly full of playful banter. And while some contestants were wondering what was happening between the two, the rest of Joker Out always replied that they simply were friends. They only had met a week before, it was weird to believe that anything could be happening in such a short amount of time. 

While she seemed like a shy person at first, Clem really was a smart and fun person who integrated very well into the group. She was letting her guard down more and more as they got to know each other and have been showing her true self who didn't take herself very seriously and who would banter back and forth with all of them. 

🃟🃟🃟

Clem was getting to know Alessandra, the Norwegian entry, in the lobby of the venue that would welcome the Amsterdam pre-party. The redhead, with the support of her new friends, really tried to overcome her shyness, and what was best for that than having friends that talked to everyone all the time ? 

Alessandra was a little bit like her contrary. Even if they were the same age, the brunette was bold and confident, never hesitating to talk to everyone - basically Clem's opposite. The French girl saw the Norwegian as a bright sun. She was always smiling and joking with everyone. She tried to make everybody feel included. 

"Your name is Italian right ?" asked the drummer. 

"Yes ! I'm half Italian, born and raised in Italy actually" smiled the Norwegian. 

"Immagino tu parli italiano allora ?" wondered Clem with her perfect Italian [i guess you speak Italian then?]

"Oh mio dio si lo faccio! Parli anche italiano ?" the brunette was shocked [oh my god yes I do! you speak Italian too?]