hello liverpool

Finally arriving in Liverpool meant approaching the Eurovision Song Contest week. And while the sisters were going directly to the final since France was a part of the Big Five, Clem was worried for her friends. All of them would have to earn their spots in the final during the two semi-finals. The chances of meeting every single one of them in the finals were not very high. 

She trusted them. She knew they would do everything to get into the final, but they weren't the ones to decide, it was mostly down to the televoters. 

In the airport, the sisters met with the entire French delegation, including Françoise, the head of the delegation for the Eurovision Song Contest 2023. She was the sweetest woman Clem has ever met, always filled with joy and hope. It didn't take long for the older woman to realise that the mood in the band was not amazing and she quickly took the youngest of the sisters under her protection. 

She saw the way Flo and Gab disregarded her, almost never talked to her and just never included her in anything. So, when the sisters went out for lunch when they arrived in Liverpool with some of the other contestants and didn't invite Clémence, Françoise invited her to a very nice restaurant with the rest of the French delegation. 

But soon after lunch, they had to make their way to the venue - the M&S Arena - for some esthetic modifications on Clem's drum set. 

The hall in which all the props and instruments were stored was already massive yet thanks to the Eurovision team already on site, she quickly found her drums. Funnily enough, her drum set was right next to Jure's who was also making some modifications to the drumhead of his bass drum. 

"You too huh?" smiled Clem who sat down in front of her instrument. 

"Band logo?" he simply asked. 

"Band logo" she confirmed. She started undoing the front of her bass drum since they had made a special panel with a bigger band logo for the contest with some glitter and fluorescent paint. 

"You're joining us for the tour of Liverpool right ?" asked Jure who made his way right next to the girl. She nodded in answer while finishing the last touch-ups on her drums. "I'll wait for you then" he smiled. 

"When do you leave ?" she asked him since she knew he must have an exact time to leave. 

"In like 10 minutes ? Will that be enough for you ?" 

"Well, I'm done so 10 minutes is more than enough" he offered his hand to help up get up from the ground. 

🃟🃟🃟

The tour of the city was by bus. And while Flo and Gab refused to take part in it and go directly to the hotel, Clem decided to join her friends since they offered her to join them. No matter what they were doing, the guys always made it fun. Between the jokes, the funny comments and the singing, there was never a dull moment. Yet they took good care of listening to what the tour guide was saying and often asked questions. 

They were the reason Clem has enjoyed her Eurovision journey so far and every day she was thankful Bojan came to talk to her in Madrid. 

clemthewarning
Liverpool, United Kingdom

clemthewarningLiverpool, United Kingdom

●○

○●

○●

clemthewarning hello Liverpool (get ready for me spamming you with posts today cause we have lots of things planned)

COMMENTS

eurovision welcome clem 🤗

user1 it's almost eurovision !!! i can't wait !

user2 always ready for your spams queen 🫶

joker_out_official finally you're here !