the turquoise carpet

The turquoise carpet was a rite of passage for the Eurovision song contest. Installed in the centre of Liverpool - at Saint George's Hall - it was crowded with people standing outside the barriers. They were very lucky since it was a beautiful and warm day in the British city.

The Warning was going right before Joker Out, so they spent some time inside the building, with some other contestants.

"Good luck out there !" yelled Bojan right before Clem exited the building making her way to take the official photos.

The sisters' outfits were custom-made by Dior who had been a long-term partner of the French delegation in the Eurovision Song Contest. And while most of the entries never matched the colours of their flag, the sisters were wearing the French colours. Flo was in navy blue, Gab in red and Clem in white.

Each of the outfits was built around a blazer jacket. The sisters had the opportunity to design their outfits to match their style and personality. Flo went short-fitted blazer dress with a marked waist, an asymmetrical drape on the front and an open back. She completed her look with some navy high heels and silver jewels.

Gab chose to wear a white satin button-up with the four first buttons undone. She then chose a more traditional red suit to which she asked to add some silver chains around the shoulder pads to match the silver rings she was wearing on almost every finger. She added some custom-made red and white derbies to complete her look.  

Clem decided to go for a blazer with cape sleeves reaching the floor, the plunging collar of the jacket showing the start of the lace of her bralette. She paired it with matching straight-leg trousers and some Dior slingbacks in white embroidered cotton. She finished her look with a pretty big pearled choker with silver detailing.

"From France, it's The Warning !" announced the presenter. 

As they walked down the stairs, Disciple was playing on the speaker outside. Right at the bottom, Sam Quek and Timur Myroshnychenko were waiting for the girls for their first interview on the turquoise carpet. 

"Girls, you look amazing ! So chic !" Complimented Sam as they just arrived and Flo was handed the microphone. 

The sisters planned to be standing in the right place to look like the French flag. 

"Thank you so much ! We have to thank the Dior team who custom-made our outfits"

"Did you get to choose what you wore today ?" asked Timur. 

"We actually each designed our outfit with the team in Paris" smiled the oldest. "We had the same idea of wearing a blazer jacket but making it our style" 

"You are a fan's favourite this year. So I've got to ask, have you rehearsed your celebration" Tim wondered. 

"Oh absolutely not !" told Flo, "that would be bad luck I think. The only thing we know is not to get too close to the table" she joked while the two interviewers nodded with a laugh. 

"Finally, a little birdie told me something that you, Clem" Sam pointed at the youngest of the three, "are a big fan of Hannah Waddingham and also of Ted Lasso" Flo handed the microphone to her youngest sister. "And Tim and I went shopping earlier today and we have brought you something very special" Tim went to grab something hidden behind the massive Eurovision background and quickly came back. Clem's eyes widen when she realised that they have brought her the official AFC Richmond jersey. 

"Oh mon dieu" she first reacted in French, grabbing the jersey, "Thank you so much" She was looking like a child on Christmas day. She hugged the jersey close to her, "Thank you so so much, really that's so nice"

"We got you the AFC Richmond jersey and we can already tell you that Hannah promised to sign it when you'll meet her" Now the redhead was agape. 

"I'm genuinely going to cry right now" Her eyes were glimmering.  

🃟🃟🃟

While the French entry's interviews were calm, the youngest sister could hear her Slovenian friends singing right next to her for almost every single interview they did. From what she could listen, they were definitely doing the interview for the Spanish media the sisters just did since they were singing Eaea by Blanca Paloma. 

A couple of minutes later, Bojan grabbed her arm when she was waiting for another interview and dragged her to sing Gustaph's song - the Belgian entry - with Joker Out. And without realising it, she was now taking pictures with them while her sisters were being interviewed without her.

It took her a while to realise that Bojan hadn't let go of her hand since he had dragged her with the band - she actually realised it when he let go of it to take pictures. But she didn't mind it. 

Standing on the stairs, Clem called the band at the bottom to look at her. They quickly spotted her with her phone in hand as well as a disposable camera, ready to take a picture so they quickly posed while she shot a bunch of photos.

joker_out_official

joker_out_official Hey @clemthewarning, how about you become our new photographer ?

COMMENTS

clemthewarning my services are way too expensive for you

user1 clem and joker out 🫶

clemthewarning also the way this is the only pic I took on the turquoise carpet ??????

user2 the way we see more joker out and clem interactions than clem and her sisters...

eurovision looking good boys 🕴️

user3 they look so good 😩