Sweet Like Candy

It was a few days after the parties. It was hard to say if they were a success or not. After they defeated Rei and eventually sedated him (with food of course), everything went smoothly. They combined their parties into one and went back to Genkai's.

Their respective friend groups began to get along as well. Time would only tell if these friendships they formed would last. Eventually everyone had to go home and things would return to normal.

At least as normal as they could be for Kurama and Crowama.

Currently they were at school having their lunch. Kurama was seated at his desk and Crowama was sitting on top of it. At this rate, she kept not bringing her lunch so Kurama kept making a separate box for her. Otherwise she'd keep stealing food off his lunch like an actual bird.

She would be quick about it too, using her forefinger and thumb to snatch up any little bit she could have. Kurama didn't have the heart to stop her.

At least now Crowama had her own meal.

He watched her happily eating, swinging her feet from his desk. The sight made him content. Since the party it was finally set in that Crowama was truly his fiance and that he loved her.

Crowama finished off her meal, oblivious to Kurama's eyes on her. She closed her lunch box and pulled out a clear plastic of sweets. She then turned to Kurama as she opened the plastic. "Suichi Dear, say ah—"

Before he could do so, he had to ask. "What is it?"

"Candies Miss Sakura gifted me," Crowama replies.

Kurama remembered Miss Sakura from the party and also as the woman who gifted Crowama her human form.

"Now will you have one?" Crowama lifted one up in her hands. It was a purple and spherical hard candy with a gooey center. She held it up to his mouth. "Ah?"

Everyone in the classroom was watching them. Either he embarrasses Crowama by not eating the candy or embarrasses himself by eating the candy in front of everyone.

And he certainly did not want one of those to happen.

He got over his apprehension and opened his mouth. "Ahh—" Crowama plopped the candy in his mouth.

As soon as the taste of the candy touched his tongue, Kurama blanked out and hit his face into his desk causing a couple students to scream out.

"You've poisoned him!" Shouted a girl who was once after Kurama's affections at one point. "I knew you weren't good for him! You've killed him!"

Crowama panicked on the inside, remaining calm on the outside. "Oh please... Let me try one." She popped a candy into her mouth and also passed out, falling onto Kurama's form.

The same girl screamed out again.

Kaito decided to step up and help out his friend and his... Acquaintance. It was hard to say what Crowama was to him but that didn't matter right now. He shot up from his desk and picked up Crowama's unconscious form. "Don't worry everyone... I'll take them to the infirmary. I'm sure it's just some bad candy. So, would one of you help me here?"

★★★

Kurama has dealt with a lot of supernatural occurrences. But by far this had to be the oddest.

After the candy was inserted into his mouth, he found himself transported in a place he didn't recognize. He didn't have to worry about that for long as Crowama suddenly appeared next to him.

"This is...!" Crowama's face turned sallow. "This is my home planet... But how?" She didn't recall returning back. In fact she hadn't since she retrieved her stuff to move into Kurama's building. She then scrunched up her face, scratching her head. "I'm not dreaming again am I?" She glanced at Kurama. "You are wearing all your clothes so... I guess not."