Lily

"Y/NNN~" Riri sang again ,in the mic at the verge of closing her eyes and stumbling on the dance stage .

What should I do now ?

Y/n was in  deep thoughts ,struggling to decide what to do next .

"Why is everyone staring at me like I am somewhat like a ghost ~You all ass-glaring men
and women ,I have something to tell you ~"

Shit only if I could smack the head of Riri 's right Now .

"Riri ,please " Y/n muttered under her breath ,looking at the person ,She looked towards Taehyung and found no one ,but only that similar yet strange girl ,who was looking at Riri with frown on her face .

Everyone present in the club started whispering to each other ,about a weird girl being drunk and creating a mess on the dance floor .

Y/n was stuck on the ground ,she still didn't knew if she should go on the dance floor and drag Riri out or stand here and plead someone to bring her .If she goes up to the stage ,Taehyung would see her and misunderstand her for hiding but at the same time ,even he hid that he is going to the club and hang with a girl .

The issue is ,they both promised each other they won't hide anything from each other ,they would share every little thing ,to again avoid any conflicts ,but Promises are meant to be broken I guess .

"Hey " Y/n chimed to a stranger ,the same stranger to whom she apologized for Riri 's words .

"Do you need anything ,sweetheart ?" He asked with a smirk on his face .

Sweetheart Eww

Y/n poked her own cheeks with her tongue trying her best not to slap the shit out of him .

"This sweetheart of yours ,wants a favor from you " Y/n spoke again ,clenching her jaw .

"What Favor ? " He asked raising one of his eyebrow ,while sipping his wine and glancing at y/n .

While the man ,Riri danced with ,started grabbing the mic away from her and in few distance she could see Taehyung with a frown on her face still trying to find if it is Riri or he is dreaming ,beside him one more Man ,which y/n couldn't make out .

"Oh? Wanna go upstairs and fuc-----" His words were cut by y/n 's stern voice .

"No ,but can you please bring the lady on the dance stage with a mic on her hands ,here " Y/n pleaded with an annoying voice .

"And what will I get ? After doing this favor of yours ?"

Y/n clenched her jaws and grasped her dress in a fist tightly .

"We will see that ".

"I am not agreeing on this ,but I would ask anything and you have to give it .Since you are a pretty girl with a nice ass ,I am willing to help you ".

And with that the stranger rose from his seat and headed towards Riri ,while y/n sighed in relief .

" I want a glass of beer " A girl spoke behind y/n to the bartender ,for which the bartender nodded his head .

Y/n sat beside the girl and her eyes focused on the stage where Two men were trying their best to handle Riri .

Riri is not someone ,easy to handle ,her tantrums and punches are very hard to deal with .

"You know that weird girl ?" The girl asked y/n ,y/n looked beside her and nodded her head ,but the moment she glanced at the girl ,her eyes widened .

The girl who was hanging out with Taehyung few moments ago ,is sitting beside her ordering a beer for herself .