Flowers

Working in the cafe all alone on the weekend with the rest of the staff and few customers sitting on their respectful seats waiting for their orders and chit chatting ,y/n stood in the counter booth and was typing on the computer standing ,with an arpon around her waist,Thick lens white frame resting on her nose as she was focused on the monthly income of the cafe .

Sweats formed on her forehead and neck ,even though the AC temperature was low ,The cafe which y/n built with her hard work for her family was one of the most famous cafe in the city ,many people across the city and the country visited the cafe .VIP rooms ,dating corner of the room for the couples ,everything was designed perfectly ,the interior design was aesthetic which attracted many young people .

Wearing baggy jeans and a crop shirt ,a ponytail with two Strads of hair lying on her face ,Y/n heard the 'Ding ' sound ,which meant A new customer has entered the cafe .

"Welcome to the cafe " Y/n spoke with a smile and looked at the person who just entered .

A man wearing a black overcoat and white shirt underneath and his smooth  hair perfectly slicked back and smiled towards y/n .

"Eunwoo ?" Y/n spoke with widened eyes and smiled .

"How come you are here ?"

"Well ? Why can't I be here ?"He answered back ,as his lips curved showing his smile .

"No ,I didn't mean in that way .Of course you can be here .What do you want to order ?" Y/n asked .

"I came to talk to you "

Y/n looked at Eunwoo with confusion .

They are not even project partners anymore ?

"Pardon ? What ? "

Eunwoo chuckled "I will be waiting out the cafe ,once you are free let's talk ".

"Uhh suree ,I will be there in few minutes " .

Y/n quickly counted the monthly income of the cafe and kept it in her pocket and hurriedly took out the arpon before informing one of the staff in five minutes and ran out to see Eunwoo .

Eunwoo was standing under the tree which was near the cafe  with his hands behind his back trying to hide something ? He was smiling to himself .Y/n saw him and rushed towards him and panted heavily .

"What happened Eunwoo ? Is everything okay ? Did Taehyung do anything to you ? You fought with someone ".

"Hey ! Calm down " Eunwoo chuckled at the concerned y/n .

Y/n looked confused and stood straight as Eunwoo stared at her for a while before handing her the thing which he was hiding .

Flowers

A bouquet of flowers mixed with Red and white lily flowers .

Y/n stared at his hands and then at him ,Y/n stood their blankly .

"Is this for me ?" Y/n asked gulping .

"Of course it is for you "

Y/n took the flowers and smiled slightly before thanking him .

"Y/n ?"

"Yes ?"

"Do you know what White lily and Red lily flower means ?"

"Ahh -----No " Y/n chuckled nervously.
Eunwoo chuckled as well .

"Y/n----ahh you know ,White lilies  represents purity and one soul while the Red lilies represent love and passion and the reason I am gifting you these flowers is "