Picnic

It was soon the second day in the guesthouse ,Y/n and riri avoided the boys at all the costs .

But Right now ,it was the time to gather all the students ,So here was y/n on the way to Taehyung 's room ordered by Mr Park himself .

Knocking on his door , Two- three times He opened the door with his messy hair and shirtless .

"Mr Park is calling you -WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT WEARING A SHIRT !??" Y/n screamed ,as she glanced at him and soon covered her eyes .

A deep chuckle was heard

"This is not the first time ,you seeing me shirtless princess " .

Oh that 's right ,I even hugged him when he was shirtless .

Y/n scoffed

"So ? Will you remain shirtless everywhere you go "

" What ----? This is my room .And you came here princess ,not me ? And who said I can't be shirtless ? It is my body ? My abs ? And if you are drooling over it ,is it my fault ? Or my abs distract you ,is it my fault ?"

Y/n 's jaw drop looking at him shamelessly speaking the truth .

How much she wished ,she could scream that----Yes it is your fault ,You are so fucking handsome and you don't understand how much it affects me .

But kept quiet and scoffed once again ,They both were bickering once again .

And when Taehyung noticed ,everyone giving them weird looks ,he dragged her in the room and locked the door ,while y/ n gulped in nervousness .

But ,she have to control ,Lily is back .Taehyung doesn't love her .

Taehyung smirked looking at her zoned out with widen eyes ,frozen in her position .

"Y/n---Princess Did I distract you ?"

"No " Y/n deadpanned

"Go and distract your lily " She mumbled under her breath ,but He heard it and walked towards her making her confuse ,she being clusmy stumbled back and was soon her back was pinned to the wall .

"What----are--you doing ?" Y/n asked .

"I can Smell something " Taehyung smirked .

"What ? It might be you , Go and wash yourself ,you smell like cow 's dung " .

"But ,I smell something mixed with madness and love " .

Y/n widened her eyes , Did he understand her jealousy ?

"Someone 's jealous " He smirked ,and now their body so close to each other ,his forehead touching her 's .

Y/n glared ,but did riri 's plan ? Succeed ?

They teased each other

They flirt with each other

They also compliment each other

They also cared and loved each other
But never made it obvious that they like each other

But , Now ! Y/n just made it obvious that she likes him .

Jealous ? Yes y/n was right now

Did the plan just flipped ,because now it looks .Taehyung knew everything but he was waiting for her .

"I am not " Of course every girl would say this after being jealous .

"Oh ! So you like it ? When I go near any woman ?" He asked ,staring right in her eyes looking for the truth ,because he knew she didn't like it ,She didn't like Lily 's presence as well .