Club

"YOU WHAT !?" Y/n yelled over her phone ,and stood from the seat from the dinning table of her house ,flinching her poor mother by her hoarse deep voice .

"Yes ,I broke up with Jimin ".

A voice spoke from the other side .

Do you know that feeling when your ideal couple breaks up ?

Yes ,exactly that 's the feeling y/n was having the moment .

They were so prefect for each other .

They understood each other .

They loved each other like a teenager falling in love for the first time ,you know the reason behind----Why the perfect love is often compared to teenage love ? .

Because Being a teenage ,you find out many things that not even an adult or child could do ,Teenagers are evolved more than adult people ,Teenage love is considered to be one of the purest form of love ,the hormonal imbalance or a small attraction ,every adult considers this teenage love like a mistake ,but ask a teenager once ---How it feels to be loved ,How it feels to fall in love for the first time ,The feeling hit different ,Flower blooming in your mind and your heart ,Anger ,possessive and the hope to care for the person blooms ,The chaotic love is the teenage love .

A muffle sniffling voice was heard ,which brought y/n back to her senses and spoke in a very soft voice ,scared that even a little bit of harshness could break Riri apart .

Y/n knew how much Riri loved Jimin ,Riri and Y/n kinda have the similar love for brothers, because for the girls ,Jimin and Taehyung were and would always be there home .

"Riri ?" Y/n called her name ,again ,and the sobs were getting clearer minute by minute ,By making out the background voices ,it was assumed Riri was at her home in her room ,or her brother would have questioned her for her breakdown the moment he would have seen her .

"I am coming to your house right now ,you better explain me everything " Y/n spoke in a stern cold voice .

And hanged the call and immediately texted Taehyung ,to ask about Jimin ,his whereabouts right now .

And she ran towards the door ,without even glancing back at her mom ,and booked the cab .

.

.

.

"Hi oppa " Y/n greeted as soon as Riri 's brother opened the door .

"Is Riri inside ?" Y/n asked in panic state ,which made her brother---Alex frown a bit .

But ,she shouldn't even let her brother know about Her breakup or her brother would kill Jimin for hurting his precious sister .

Every elder brother would do this for his sister .

"Yess----OH ,WAIT !" Alex screamed ,the moment y/n entered as he was still confused at her sudden visit .

"What 's the matter though ?" Riri 's brother asked again .

"Nothing oppa ,I just miss her " Y/n lied and ran towards Riri 's room ,which was on the first floor ,Riri also lives in a mansion but not as large as Kim Mansion.

Y/n left Riri 's brother dumbfounded near the staircase ,While y/n entered Riri 's room without knocking the door ,concern written on her face as well as anger .Riri slided down to the floor next to edge of the bed ,with her knee covering her chest and arms resting on her knees in a sitting position ,she was neither crying nor had puffy eyes .

Riri was just present over there ,but mentally she was not ,she was just staring at particularly nothing and having flashbacks of all the years Jimin and Riri spent together ,The moment they made love to each other ,the moment when any one of them felt sick ,the other person took care every day , Made each other happy .