The home 's Call

And it was the time ,The time to bid goodbye to the bed which became a favorite spot for y/n and Riri .

It was the day ,the day to return back home and both the besties were dramatically being sulky over the fact ,that the only good thing this vacation gave them was the Bed .

The soft ,smooth bed mattress and the silky Bedsheets .

"I would miss you ,my love " Riri spoke as she held the pillow in the hand ,while y/n looked at her cringe ,but choose to play along holding the silky bedsheets .

"You have been the first thing to be soft towards me ."

Oh wow , personal attack .

And nothing could be more embarrassing ,if someone stood behind them and - clears their throat .

The two ladies ,held their non living stuff dear to them and couldn't get to hear the voice .

Someone again clears their throat

"Y/n -Ah you got some soar throat or something .If not ,can you stop Making that noises ,it is disturbing my time with my love " .

Y/n who closed her eyes , furrowed her eyebrows and spoke

"Shut up idiot ,it's not me " .

Riri sighed in annoyance and her eyes got locked with the person standing behind them ,leaning towards the door with fold arms and holding back their laugh .

"Y/n -ah Did you leave the door open ?" Riri asked after a silence ,gulping down her embarrassment .

"Hmm " Y/n just hummed

"You should keep your door locked ,Y/n .What if any stranger just come inside your room and look at the play infront of them holding their pillows and bedsheets like it is their boyfriend ?
You should be grateful that it was me -"

At the moment , Y/n who was unknown to the new voice ,looked behind her and screamed

"JUNGKOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK WHAT THE HECK MAN !!!!! "

Riri ,who was beside her ,closed her ears ,scared for her hear loss .

"Calm down girls ,But I must say Hyungs got some pretty mad humans as their girlfriends "

Y/n who heard Jung kook ,just blushed in embarrassment ,While Riri who looked annoyed spoke - .

"For your information ,I am not one of your hyung 's girlfriend anymore " .

"Fine ,Old lady .I was here because Hyungs were looking out for you both .We are about to leave " .

The girls who were on the ground minute ago ,stood and hurried to get their packing done .

Jungkook seemed confused

"But I am glad ,I came here to inform you both ,I had got to see a wonderful theatre play in front of me and I suppose it was written by Min Riri " .

Y/n laughed along with this ,while Riri threw a pillow that hit his head and Jungkook ran out of their room for the protection of his life .

The girls packed their bag and left the rooms as soon as possible .

Once ,the girls reached the ground of the Guest house ,they saw the crowd full of students and buses ,few students were boarding the buses while few were just waiting .

Y/n looked at the crowd to find her boyfriend ,but ended up making an eye contact with Jungkook who had a playful smirk flashed on his face standing between Jimin and Taehyung .

And one question arose , What if Jung kook told about their act to the boys ?
As if y/n saw a ghost ,she stood pinned to the ground and whole color on her face drained ,looking pale .