Jealousy

It was evening ,and all of them completed their activities and were heading back to their rooms .

Wiping the sweat off her forehead y/n sighed and Riri who had a cold water bottle in her hand ,was drinking it .

Y/n turned back to see Taehyung and Jungkook behind them , y/n avoided him and wiped her sweat off .She heard a groaning voice and looked up to see Riri rubbing her forehead and Jimin 's hands on his for head .

"Argh " Riri groaned in pain ,as she aggressively rubbed her forehead and glared at the person ,Jimin infront of her .

"Have you lost your eyes ?" Riri spoke coldly , So cold like ice .

Jimin smirked .

"You already know ,my eyes are on you always ,so yes they are been lost "

Shameless flirty ex .

Riri 's mouth and eyes widen as she gasp at him .

"Can you be a bit shameful ? You are my ex boyfriend "

"What is there to be shameful in that ? Like I have seen and know everything about you "

He spoke back ,not even bothered about their break up .

Y/n ,who was wiping her sweats was looking at them intensely now , They both still bicker the same .

"What you seeing ? Darling ?" Taehyung asked ,as she felt his chest on her back ,and his voice in her ears whispering .

"Our target couple bickering "

"What about us ,being a couple ?"

"Kim Taehyung ,this is not about us right now " Y/n spoke as she turned back to face his eyes which were already on her with a slight proud smirk on his face .

"Taehyungiee " The voice called .

Here we go again ,Han lily

Y/n who heard that voice ,rolled her eyes ,which made Taehyung to chuckle more ,They both were not even trying to hide their feelings anymore .

Lily soon came beside Taehyung and held his arms ,while y/n glared at those hands and Jungkook made a gagging sound behind ,and the ex couple who were now bickering was quiet ,everyone 's attention was on them .

" Come on ,let's play Truth and dare " Lily pleaded with puppy eyes ,but of course they weren't cute .

Taehyung nervously smiled and looked infront of him to find y/n giving the deadly glare and clenching her jaw and jungkook looking at her confused and a bit worry , Taehyung could see the jealousy in her .

Oh this jealousy games between Y/n and Taehyung would never end .

" You wanna play y/n ?"Taehyung asked her sheepishly smiling .

" Sure " Y/n gritted through her teeth .

"Oh Eunwoo ,would you like to play as well " Jungkook asked ,as he saw Eunwoo on his way to the room un bothered by his surrounding .

Eunwoo stopped on his tracks and saw everyone glancing but only one eye caught his attention ,y/n 's doe eyes looking at him ,but Taehyung 's burning eyes was enough to change his mind .

"Sure I can "

The game started , The circle was formed only 10 people were playing .Lily and her two little minions ,Taehyung right infront of her beside him y/n ,Riri and Jimin and to the opposite side of Taehyung was Jungkook and Eunwoo and two-three more students from Seoul national university .

They all were in the hall ,the main door of the guesthouse locked ,rest of the students and the professors asleep .

Lily got an empty soju bottle and sat in her place and spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook .