Stranger

Is it wrong to fall for my best friend ?.

No wait ! Sorry let me rephrase it .

Is it wrong to fall for my best friend again ?

People might find it odd right ? your best friend is supposed to be crime partner not your life partner .

Why am I feeling guilty ?

Is it because ,we just made up with each few weeks back and I am again head over heels for him ? That I am again being a hopeless romantic jerk ? .

"Argh " Y/n groaned ,while trying to distract herself from her thoughts .

The two boy looked at her concerned .

"You okay ?" Eunwoo asked

"Yeah " .

You might be wondering what happened between y/n and Taehyung ------ in that so called romantic atmosphere.

Well ,Unfortunately it was ruined by Eunwoo ,who coughed entering the class and looking at the bestfriends so close to each other and they both got back our senses .

"Let's discuss something important ,y/n- ah come here ,our precious project is still left ".

"Aigoo ,This Kim Taehyung is still stuck at that childish project " Eunwoo spoke chuckling ,gaining the frowned faces .

"Yeah ,that so called Childish Project " Taehyung spoke gritting his teeth .

"I will do it " Eunwoo spoke shooking his head ,knowing if they went out again .Taehyung will again end up beating a stranger for even giving seducing looks to y/n .

So possessive for her

"Alone ?" Y/n questioned with concern on her face ?

This is the reason Eunwoo was falling for y/n ,the way she cared for everyone ,the way she help everyone .

She is someone who deserve love ,a lot of love .

"Yeah ,alone " .

"No ---- you don't need to Eunwoo " She spoke again .

"Ssh " He spoke ,glaring at her .

Eunwoo 's phone rang ,eunwoo quickly picked his call and excused himself .

"I have a question ?" Taehyung ask confused .

Y/n scoffed

"When do you not have ?".

"YAH ! ---- What does Eunwoo 's dad do ?"

"You don't know !? Seriously ,You are one of the heir of Kim Industries and the person over there is the heir of park Industries ."

Taehyung choked on his own Saliva .

"Wha----t ?".

"You just keep day dreaming of your favorite anime character " Y/n spoke smirking .

"Whatever "
.
.

Walking on the street ,alone from the bus stand ,pacing a bit faster ,feeling uncomfortable ,she was getting instincts of someone following her.

A male behind her ,wearing black mask ,black clothes from head to toe with a black cap .

She checked the time which showed on her lock screen with a background picture of her own family .

7:15 PM

She soon reached home and shrugged that feeling of someone following her .
Entering her large but not so large house yelling .