Weekend party

The most awaited moment was here ,it was Saturday and y/n stood infront of wardrobe ,scratching the back of her neck with a titled neck looking confusingly at the pile of clothes which was hanging .

"Mom " Y/n yelled ,as the only person who could help her was her mom now .

Mrs Lee who was cooking the breakfast ,startled listening to her daughter 's voice ,y/n was never an early person ,how the heck she woke up so early ? Mrs Lee thought to herself .

"Yes my baby ?" Mrs Lee entered her daughter 's room .

"Woah-wait where are you going ?" Mrs Lee asked .

"Mom ,There is a weekend party at the Kim mansion ,so Jimin oppa has invited me and riri ".Y/n spoke sighing for the nth time .

"Kim mansion ? Mrs Kim 's sons ? Wait I am so confused .Didn't everything ended -"

"Yes mom ,it did .Actually Jimin oppa ,Taehyung and Jungkook oppa are also studying in my university .And I met them ,they have invited me " Y/n spoke in a low voice trying to convince her concerned mom .

"Oh okay ,I hope you would break the ice between you now " Mrs Lee spoke smiling warmly .

"Why is everyone telling me the same thing?" Y/n spoke to herself .

" Yes mom I will try ".

"Riri would be coming to our house at evening ,before that please mom help me decide which dress should I wear ? "Y/n spoke showing her puppy eyes .

"Fine "

and finally ,a dress ,purple gown ,with puffed sleeves and black heels underneath was chosen .
.
.

4 PM the time on her lock screen showed ,Y/n was resting in her room waiting for Riri to come ,so they could get ready together .

Y/n was nervous ,anxious ,she was scared to meet them after many years .

Just then ,a knock was heard on the door ,she stood up and opened the door ,only to see riri standing with a smile on her face and a bag with her clothes in it .

And automatically y/n smiled as well .

It took them 2 hours to get ready .
Riri wore a beautiful black dress till her knees and boots underneath and a feminine makeup .

Y/n wore her purple gown and light makeup as she wasn't a big fan of makeup .She always feel sleepy wearing a heavy makeup .

"Beautiful " Y/n spoke mesmerized by riri 's looks .

"Says the one who looks like a princess " Riri spoke and y/n again thought of someone which she shouldn't .

" I am sure Jimin won't be able to control himself today " Y/n spoke with a smirk ,knowing that riri and Jimin ,skinship was that they only had a makeout and cuddles .

Riri blushed "I am excited to see his reaction and also I hope you make all the boys have boner " .

Y/n widened her eyes and shooked her head and chuckled a big 'No'.

"Let's go " Riri yelled and dragged y/n 's arms ,after hearing Mrs Lee 's compliment on both the girl 's dresses .They decided to order a cab to reach the Kim mansion.

Reaching the Kim mansion ,all the memories flooded in y/n 's head ,smiling bitterly .

"Fuck 's sake I want to disappear all of a sudden " Y/n mumbled to herself which riri heard as well .

" You won't ,let's enjoy the party tonight " Riri chuckled .

Entering the mansion ,the flashbacks of growing up in the mansion made her teary ,wiping the tears ,she looked at the empty hall in the mansion ,the couches  was still in the same position. as it was 15 years ago .