Chaos

Eunwoo ,y/n sat at the backyard together of the cafe waiting for the Kims .Eunwoo had already discussed the location where they could work on their project .

Most of the projects are on social work this time ,That means they have to perform social work and analyze the data and submit it .

Being an introvert y/n was gonna face a lot of difficulty but having her friends beside who knows about her could help her .

The location was a market street and a lot of bars were located there as well ,Knowing it is not safe but there would be a lot of crowd there ,which can make their task easier .

The backyard was pretty behind the cafe ,there were few benches ,a beautiful garden ,Path decorated with flowers ,Birds chirping ,the warm breeze and the cloudy sky was everything a nature lover wants .

"Y/n ,The boys are here " One of the employee of the cafe spoke ,she was the same age as y/n .

As y/n nodded her head and smiled .

"I thought we would be discussing in the cafe " Jimin spoke as soon as he entered the backyard .

Y/n chuckled

"Y/n said that ,Aunt won't like if we disturbed the customers in the cafe "
Eunwoo spoke ,Tucking his phone back to his pocket .

"Oh " Jungkook and jimin spoke in an unison .

"Where is Tae ?" Y/n asked noticing his absence .

"He is coming with Riri " Jimin spoke as y/n raised one of her eyebrows in confusion .

"Don't ask me ,My girlfriend didn't want to come with me .She says it's better if Taehyung could pick her up ".

"Uh ?" Y/n looked in confused .

"Hyung ,just tell her properly that you both fought yesterday " Jungkook spoke with an uninterested face .

"Seriously oppa ? How dare you hurt Riri ?" Y/n spoke knitting her eyebrows with a firm voice .

" Trust me y/n I didn't " Jimin spoke in solemn voice .

" She wanted a plushy ,but I didn't buy for her yesterday .Because I wanted to give her a surprise on her birthday ".

"Oppa ! Her birthday is still three months away " She spoke with a done face .

Trust me Riri could have the worst mood swings ,she can be horny and crying at the same time and somehow this ends up having a cold war between the couple .

"Right ! That 's where everything went wrong " Jimin spoke deadpanned ,y/n sighed .

"She will be fine after few hours ,you know how mood swings are " .

"Yeah "
.
.

Shaking y/n slightly at her seat ,y/n groaned in her sleep .Well yes y/n and eunwoo was in the car together because they got call from Taehyung saying he would meet straight at the location they destined .

Eunwoo was staring at the small body which slept on the seat beside his driving seat with a soft small on his face ,the body which belonged to y/n , with few strands of her hair lying across her face ,her mouth slightly open apart ,her lips so kissable .Eunwoo was admiring Y/n .

"Cute " He mumbled underneath his breathe ,trying to be quiet not to wake her up .

Y/n shifted in her sleep .

"Y/n ,We are here " Eunwoo spoke in a whispering voice .

Y/n moaned in her sleep ,making Eunwoo stiff in his place  widening his eyes .