Suprise

Aachoooo

Fuck ! My dust allergy at the wrong time
I mean at the right time .

"I am so sorry Tae " Y/n widened her eyes ,looking at Taehyung wiping her spits on his face .

She sneezed on his face .

Taehyung stood back and wiped his face with a handkerchief kept in one of his pockets ,while y/n tried to help him ,getting more close to him .

"What are you doing y/n ?" Taehyung sighed .

Y/n pouted and stared at the ground with her hands clasped together .

"I am sorry ".

"Its okay ,You don't need to be that nervous " Taehyung spoke chuckling as he kept the handkerchief back into his pocket .

" Nervous for what ?" Y/n asked titling her head .

"For our kiss ,of course "
He answered back .

"Uh--------".

"It was just a mistake y/niee yesterday ,its okay " Taehyung chuckled back and patting her shoulders ,while y/n frowned a bit ,still pout visible on her lips .

Yeah ,right a mistake

But ,why does his confront hurts now ? A MISTAKE .

Y/n nodded her head .

"You remembered everything ?" Y/n asked as he saw Taehyung keeping the ladders near the window and picking up the books ,that fell .

"Of course ,I have high tolerance  of Alcohol ".

Y/n scoffed at his words .

"Says ,the one who slept on me ,after the kissing session------ " She stopped as she saw Taehyung mysterious smirk ,she cleared her throat and spoke .

"Nevermind " .

"Let's pretend ,it never happened between us ,I don't want us to be awkward or something ,after many years I got you back .No more silly mistakes ".

Taehyung grinned speaking and this time he himself placing the books at the topper shells .

Yeah ,Let's pretend ,I knew it Kim Taehyung you would say this .

"Yeah " Y/n nodded .

"Well ,short people should never climb the ladders again " Taehyung grinned with his snickering smirk .

"It was your fault ,you were trying to tease me bitch " Y/n spoke stucking her tongue out .

In return Taehyung flicked her forehead and continued her work ,the day ended well with the punishments and lectures .

From the day ,Taehyung and Y/n never talked about their make out session anymore ,They kept it low ,no awkward moments between them .The Friendship it used to be before ,the Same it was now .

Nonetheless of the feelings they both were growing for each other and trying their best to avoid their own feelings .

.
.
.

2 months later -

"Y/n ,Mr park has called you in his office " A boy who was assumed to be as the classmates of their class by y/n spoke .

Things were pretty normal now but this was just the silence before the storm  ,three months ago they joined the university and as time passed by , Friendship grew ,mostly by those project dates ,weekend parties ,teasing between Taehyung and y/n .

They both were the most famous Best friend duo of the campus just like in their high school time .

Talking about University ,Riri had become The professor  Park's favorite student .How could she not ,she was always the type of person who gained a lot of attention because of her talent ,knowledge and her nature .