Past -2 (Middle School )

Author 's POV :

The first day of the school would always be very meaningful for y/n .She still remembers the day ,how the boys kept her beside them ,so she wouldn't be uncomfortable meeting others .

The shy y/n was scared of only one thing ,she was nervous that she wouldn't be able to be a friend in this school .

But ,taehyung made sure ,she was involved in all the things he did .

"Taehyung ,your brother is jin hyung right "? The boy same age of his and y/n asked while turning his chair back to face taehyung .

Y/n sat beside his chair in the next row ,she heard taehyung saying "yes ".

"Oh " The boy said .

" And she is my best friend y/n ".

Taehyung spoke ,pointing towards y/n .

"U-hh Yes ,hello ,its nice to meet you " Y/n spoke stuttering .

"Ah ! Hi y/n ,I am Eunwoo " He says showing his smile .

A smile formed on y/n 's lips as,well .

Jungkook was in the other section ,while jimin too .Taehyung and y/n were in the same class .

Eunwoo left the class ,saying he has to use the restroom .

"Woaah ! He is so handsome " The 8 year old y/n spoke ,earning a glare from Taehyung .

"Wha-" Y/n questioned as she saw his death glares .

"I am more handsome ,got it ? ".

Taehyung spoke as y/n scoffed at his words .

"Are you perhaps jealous ?" Y/n spoke sticking out her tongue .

"What if I am ?" Taehyung says raising his eyebrows .

"Then be jealous " Y/n spoke and stood up leaving him all alone in the class .

"Yah ! y/n I am your only best friend ,remember that ,I am your only prince ,I am more handsome " Taehyung yelled at the disappearing figure .

"We will see " Y/n yelled back chuckling .

3 years later -

Taehyung and the others grew taller ,Taehyung was eleven years old ,the same goes for jimin and Jungkook as well .

Y/n and the boys were always the perfect student ,especially y/n .

"What 's your aim y/n?" Jin ask ,while having a,seat in the canteen area ,the 14 year old boy ,who was in his high school .

"Uhmm oppa ,I always wanted to be an artist " Y/n says .

"Shorty loves painting you know hyung ?" Taehyung spoke smirking .

"Shut your ass up "
Y/n glared at him .

"Oh wow ,that 's great you know " Yoongi says ruffling y/n 's hair .

They all used to sit together in the break time .

"Oh shit ,eunwoo is here " Y/n spoke with wide eyes .

She bent and adjusted her hair .

While the hyung line facepalmed themselves .

"This children these days " Namjoon utters under his breath.

"And here ,she goes crazy " Jimin and jungkook spoke in an unison and sighed .

Taehyung glared at y/n ,who was busy glancing at eunwoo as she tucks one of her hair strand behind her ear.

"Don't do this type of weird shit " Taehyung spoke .

"Hey ! Taehyung -Oh hello hyungs " Eunwoo spoke and greeted the boys .

Y/n sat straight and spoke shyly .

"Hello eunwoo ".

"Oh hii my dear y/n " Eunwoo spoke smiling and scrunching his nose .

"D-dear " Y/n spoke stuttering .

"What 's the big issue in it ?" Taehyung spoke forcing a smile towards y/n .

"Noo ! You are my dear eunwoo " Y/n spoke ignoring taehyung "s question .

The bell rang indicating the break was over and it was,time to head towards the class .

"Riri " Y/n yelled and sat beside her .

"What happened ?" The eleven year old girl spoke uninterested as she was preparing for the test going to be held in the next class .

"pay attention towards me girl "

"You know right ,I can't .you know how I am,I need to study " Riri says pouting .

"Fine " Y/n spoke as she rolled her eyes .

"I met Eunwoo " .

"Oh my god ,that 's good ".

"I sat beside Jimin " and that was the point she looked up and noticed y/n 's smirk .

"Aren't you busy ? Study girl " Y/n spoke smirking .

"Hey ! I am sorry ,tell me and jimin what did he say ?" Riri says showing her puppy eyes ,which she knew y/n couldn't resist .

"Stop that look ".

"He didn't say anything ,he was -" .

"You know right ,I like Jimin " Riri says pointing the pen towards y/n .

"Uh- y-yes ".

"I like him -" Riri stopped talking further as she noticed the teacher who just entered the class .

The test was over ,the teacher collected the paper and and the students greeted him ,as the students left the class .

"Oh ,Tae" Y/n yelled as she noticed him standing alone .

"Riri ,I will meet you tomorrow ,I will go with Taehyung " Y/n spoke and bidded goodbye .

"Y/n ,thank god here you are " Taehyung spoke .

"Where is eunwoo have you seen him?" y/n asked searching for him .

"Isn't he in your class ?" Y/n asked ,but silence was the only answer she got .

Taehyung suddenly leaned towards her ,y/n 's body froze as she looked at him .Yes he was taller ,but never knew he was so tall ,that he needed to lean towards y/n .

Taehyung 's lips were a bit apart from y/n as y/n stared at him and his lips .

Is he going to kiss me or what ? Y/n thought to herself .

But she heard,him saying "I will kill that eunwoo ,if you keep talking about him shorty " .

Y/n came back to her senses and slapped his arms playfully .

What was that ?

Oh shit

Taehyung ,you just made me blush .

Y/n thought to herself as she noticed taehyung chuckling .

Never knew you were so handsome .

No ! I mean more handsome than Eunwoo .

To be continued -