The past hurts

As the morning came by , the deep sleeper y/n snuggled her head more into the pillow groaning as she felt strong sunrays through the open window ,her blanket covering her half body and one of her leg with uncovered blanket laying .

And she knew it ,She is late for her College activities .

Well ,The college activities were boring though , Who gives Communication skills as an activity isn't the most basic thing ? Even a kindergarten student know ? Okay , not kindergarten but at least middle school kids ? .

The activities should be like - Hiking , swimming ,clubbing or watching handsome men ? .

Y/n slapped her cheeks slightly , To wake up from her delusional mind , It is not even morning and she is dreaming about handsome men ? It kinda reminds me off Taehyung .

She giggled at herself before looking at the messages from her female best friend .

Riri

Riri 💌:-
This is the reason ,you shouldn't go on a night date with your boyfriend  and sleep till afternoon  .Don't wanna ruin your morning ,I mean your afternoon  but Our professor Park is looking for you and also your boyfriend is :)

Y/n read the message ,as it was sent 1 hour ago , kinda funny it would be if Taehyung would have come running to find her in the morning .

He won't ,but There is no guarantee.

Me:-
I am awake by now , Would meet you in few minutes .

She quickly freshen up and headed towards her classmates ,her best friend and her boyfriend .

On the way to meet her people ,she found it a little creepy ,like how can it be so quiet knowing there are hundreds of students living over here ? .

Y/n quickly distracted herself and plugged her earbud in humming the music .

But ,she heard footsteps sound coming from behind , she ignored it and walked again but she soon heard it again .

Y/n turned back to look at the person trying to piss her , but found no one and gulped down her saliva in her throat ,before sighing and turned front to walk .

But ,here stood a tall like person with an over amount of sunscreen applied on his face off peach color ,and the only thing which could be seen on his face was his dark brown eyes ,staring at her unemotionally ,That person spoke in a very husky and montone voice .

"You woke up ?"

"AHHHHHHHHH " She screamed ,and got flinched when the person infront of her screamed after her looking deadpanned .

"AHHHHHHHHH"

Y/n shut her mouth and stared at the person in confusion ,as she noticed him staring back at her both in confusion .

"What ?" She asked

"What ?" He asked back

"What the fuck Kim Taehyung !? What is wrong with you ? Looking like a zombie ? And scaring the shit outta me ? "

Taehyung who quietly listened to her ,pouted .He didn't mean to scare his girlfriend he just wanted to check on her ,if she was awake or not ?

"Oops ,I am sorry darling .If I scared you "

And he knew always how to calm her anger down .

Y/n quietly stared at him , oh the word darling just slipped from his mouth ,even though they have been couple since few days but still hearing this from your boyfriend who once was your best friend was amazing .