Home

Author 's Note :- Hello Everyone , This is your author ,I am here to inform you a small change in the story .

Few readers were concerned about Mrs Kim pregnancy details ,So I edited that chapter out ,and the new details of the story has been edited .

,Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung would be un identical twins ,Jimin would be elder by 2 minutes .And Jungkook would remain the youngest .

So ,I hope now there won't be any confusion ,I had to edit the story because ,Few people found it confusing and commented on it .I hope you enjoy the chapter now .

Thank you 💜

--------------------------------------------------------------

"RIGHT ,NOW LEFT " One of the professor yelled ,while the students groaned in pain warming up for the morning activities .

"Are we doing some military training ?" One of the student groaned in pain ,as his hands reached till his knee bending over ,while few athletic student's hands reached till the ground .

"OKAY ! FREE .GET READY FOR THE FIRST ACTIVITY OF THE THIRD DAY .WE WOULD BE TRAINING FOR COMMUNICATION AND SPEAKING SKILLS ,THIS IS THE BASIC TRAINING EVERYONE NEEDS IN THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR FUTURE ! DISMISS " .

Y/n sighed hearing the great professor 's talks ,As an introvert communicating is the worst thing to do .She and Riri got herself seated near her tent made by them two days back .

Y/n noticed Riri murmuring to herself something .

"What are you doing ?" Y/n asked her as she wiped the sweats off her forhead .

"What would you do ? If I leave and don't come back ? I hope ,it breaks you in two ~" Riri answered back with a straight face

"Pardon ?"

"I am singing the lyrics idiot " Riri spoke ,while y/n felt like squeezing her throat to death ,Y/n looked at Riri with a pissed off expression .

"You could have told me ,you are singing a song " Y/n gritted ,calming herself down for having such a smart as well as dumb as fuck best friend .

"That 's what I told you ----I am singing the lyrics " Riri whined and in return got a side eye from y/n .

"Congratulations Y/nieee and Taehyunggieee " Jungkook exclaimed in happiness as he and the rest two brothers sat near y/n  ,while y/n shyly smiled .

"I knew it ,You both would be couple one day ." Jimin spoke and patted y/n 's head .

"Thank you " Y/n giggled shyly ,while Taehyung who came near them adored his small little family .

Jimin who spoke to y/n ,shifted his head and watched Riri being happy for her best friend ,Jimin smiled and felt a small regret .

Riri never changed , how many times life would make her sad ,she would always been the one smiling ,energetic and funny person .

Taehyung back hugged y/n ,while y/n held his arms which was resting on her waist and pushed him back .

He was always the clingy one and now being the boyfriend of y/n ,no one could stop his extra clinginess ,it was his love language .

Physical touches

Those people's sweet moments were interrupted by the professor again as He announced once again to be back on the activity .

Taehyung whined ,but y/n reassured him that they would talk to each other later ,Jimin and Jungkook had to drag Taehyung all the way .

A female Professor approached the female students for their communication lessons and rest of the afternoon was spent in the lessons .