𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞/𝟎𝟑𝟔

📍 In the car
While driving it was quite. So i decided to play some music.
No scrubs- TLC

When the song started to play everyone immediately recognized it and started to sing.

Jude was just laughing at us while we all were feeling the music but before i could switch the song after it finished jude had a realization.

Jude: Oh fuck
Me: what?
Jude: Today is sunday that means all the shops are closed.
Me: Lets just go to a gas station or something
Jude: Alright ik where but can you tell the boys
Me: Sure

I called Jadon and told him which gas station we are going.

After that i wrote the group chat and Sara that we are doing a Move night at Judes place and that they should come at 8-9pm.

We finally arrived at a gas station and it was bigger than i expected.

We entered the shop and me and the girls directly walked to the snack section mean while the boys looked for some alcohol.

We took so many different chips and sweets that the boys just looked at us with a shooked face.

We also took some cheese, tomatos, avocados, some bacon so we could do a nachos pate.

Jadon: I think you forgot something
Me: Yes i forgot the popcorn
Jadon: How could you forget the popcorn but that's not what i mean.
Me: Oh i forgot the ice cream wait.

I took some whipped cream, sprinkles and A box of ice cream.

Me: Is this enough
Jesse: You could end the world hunger with that
Me: Shut up let's go pay

We went to the checkout and fight about who
would pay.
They did rock, paper scissors and Jadon won so he got to pay everything except the ice cream because i payed it.

We went to the car and drow home.
While driving i looked at my phone and saw that everyone said that they would come over and that Sara and Cee are bringing some pizza.

At Judes place
We took the grocerys out of the car.
Before we prepared everything we decided to put on some comfy clothes.
new outfit

I walked to the kitchen and told everyone what they should do

I walked to the kitchen and told everyone what they should do. Jadon, Jesse and Jude should let the living room look comfortable and put some pillows and blankets in mean while me and the girls would prepare the snacks and all that.

We put all the things into a bowl except the nachos, we put them on a sheet spread some chess on it, cut the bacon into little pieces and also put does on and then into the oven.

While the nachos where in the oven i made some salsa and guacamole. I really feel like a top chef.
I finished and we put all the things to the tabel in the living room.