𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲/ 𝟎𝟎𝟔

📍Home
I was about to make out with Jude in my dream when i hear this loud noise. At first i thought it was my alarm but it is fucking 8am and i remember that i put my alarm at 8:30 so i realized it was my doorbell.

Who the fucks rings my doorbell at 8am?¿ I am going to kill this person with my bare hands.

I go to the door but before i open it i look into the spyhole. I see a mail man with a flower bouquet in his hands. I open the door and he ask me:

Mail man: Are You Mrs Adisa Nkurunziza?
You: Yes that's me
Mail man: This flowers are for you could you please sign up here
You: Sure
I signed the papers but i wanted to ask him who send me those flowers.
You: Excuse me Sir could you tell me who sendet me those flowers?
Mail man: Sorry but i can't tell you they told me it should be a suprise.
You: Alright thank you still
Mail man: No problem have a nice day bye
You: Bye

I closed the door and did go back to bed because i still have 20 min left and i am not going to wast 20min that would be dumb yk.

20min later
My alarm started to go on and i started to cry. I am still so tired and who ever this mf is that needed to send me flowers at 8am. I hope you fall down the stairs.🥰

After 5min i stood up and did go to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and scared my self. Do i really look this ugly in the morning like damn.

Anyways i did my skincare and after that i put on some makeup on.

Then i did go to my dressing room and looked at my clothes for 10min and couldn't find a outfit so i looked at my pinterest .

Finally i found a inspo and looked if i have those things. I had it and put on my clothes really quickly.

My Outfit

I pack my bag and left the house

I pack my bag and left the house. I decided to run real quick to the bakery and bought some croissant and ice coffee.

I got into the bus. After 3 stations i arrived. I am nervous. Like i think i am gonna have a panick attack. I run to the bathroom and closed my self up.

I started to breathe heavily and my hole body did shake. I felt like i could fall down any second. I tried to distract my self like my therapist told me but it didn't work. So i call Triana.

Triana: Hello what's up its literally 9:45 what do you want?( she said in a sleepy voice)
You: I think i am having a panic attack.
( i said with a trembling voice)
Triana: Oh shit don't forget to breath in and out slowly. Take your Asthma inhaler.
You: I did but can you distract me please
Triana: Sure so are you excited for tomorrow?
You: Yes i hope everything will go well
Triana: I know it will, you are having a hole weekend with Jude Bellingham your celebrity crush since you were 15
You: I know
You start smiling
The bell rang and you hung up on Triana