𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟏/𝟎𝟎𝟕

📍Manchester City
Jude pov

,, Fuck what time is it?''
Toby: 4:30pm why?
,, Shit bro you need to help me clean up my house?
Toby: Why fam?
,, Adisa is staying at my house for the weekend and i am going to pick her up at 6pm from the airport.''
Toby: Is she the gyal from your dm you told be about bro?
,, Yeah, so move you fat ass here and help me bro.''

Me and Toby started to clean up my hole house we put all the trash outside in to the bin. We also prepared the guest room for her.

Although I really hope that she sleeps in my bed tonight😉

Anyways I even vacuumed .
Normally i don't clean up my house by my self i have a cleaning women but she is exactly today sick. I have a lot of stress because after that i pick up Adisa i have to bring here home and then go to training cause the match begins at 8pm and or coach wants to talk to us.

I pack my bag and put everything in the car i did go back inside and changed my outfit real quick. I put on some of my dior sauvage perfume looked at my self in the mirror and put in a gum.

Outfit

While driving i listen to some drake to keep medown a little

down a little.
Normally i don't get nervous when i bring a girl home but today it feels different. Maybe because i really like her? i don't know

,, Mercedes play God plans by drake''

I hope she liked the flowers i sended her yesterday.

I though about so much things at once that i didn't realized i was already at the airport.

I closed my door and walked to place where you wait for the people to arrive.

Fan girl🙄

Did you land?
send

I am starting to get a little nervous because its the first time that a girl i don't know that long comes to my place. Normally i just have like one night stand. Multiple gyal that leave and come but Adisa is different i think.

I don't want to fuck her. So i want to but not only that i want to build a conversation with her.

I am standing here for like 20 min and she still isn't here its 6:30pm and i have training at 7:30pm. I start to get a little stressed.

Adisa pov

I woke up when i hear some people clap i realized then the fight land.

I am starting to get nervous i still can't realize this is really happening. I did get out of the plan and i did go to the suitcase waiting station.