𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
After our little thing. We got back to the others. We entered the living hand in hand and saw jadon dancing on the counter. Mason hyping him up. Jesse was trying to twerk to the beat and Macrus and Bruno were flashed on the sofa and watching rick and morty. Jude gave me a kiss and set on the couch took a puff and watched rick and morty with the others. I decided to go to jesse and started to laugh my ass off. Toby was crying and laughing on the floor and filming everything. He showed me the video and i started laughing. But not a cute laughing like my laugh is so ugly. Jesse just looked at me and started to laugh to. I laugh so hard that i was laughing without making a sound yk.
Jadon: Move your ass up here and dance with me.
I got on the counter and me and Jadon were vibing with the music we made some choreography. We danced like michael Jackson . Jesse stopped after
a while and made an other joint he gave it to us and i took a puff. Jadon took also a shot and we continued to dance. After that i put on the song Single ladys and started to dance.
Me: ALL THE SINGLE
LADYS ALL THE SINGLE LADYS NOW PUT YOU HANDS UP
I was about to put my hands up when i hear.
Jude: Put that mf hand down your not a single ladys
Me: I am till someone will ask me to be his Girlfriend
Jadon: You heard the lady

We continue to dance the single
ladys choreographer and i showed jadon and jesse how to twerk and belly dancing.
The thing is I was still in my bikini so everything was shaking. Jadon and Jesse repeated what i did. And it looked so funny.

Jesse: Stop laugh just because my ass isn't jiggling like yours
You: Its not my fold that i have a big bunda bro
We laugh and continued.

But then a bachata song came and jadon gave me his hand. We started to dance. Really close with each other and i could see Judes head blow.
It didn't intrest me and i continued to dance with him. After i while we stopped dancing and we all set on the couch. It is 2am and Mason wanted to do karaoke.
Me and jude were sitting next to each other but he was pissed at me.

I kissed his neck and whispered in his hear.
Me: Baby don't be mad at me me and Jadon are just friends
Jude: I know but the way he was touching your hips made me jealous yk
Me: Ikk and i wanted to provoke you alittel but remember i didn't suck his dick it was yours so

He looked at me and gave me a kiss.
This one was different then the other. I could feel his heartbeat and my heart started to race to. I think i love him. Like frr maybe it's just the weed but i think i really feel something for him i think i should tell him tomorrow.

Jude pov:
My heart stopped racing and or lips separated. I really like adisa. Not because she gave me head it is because she showes me that she wants me. I think i caught feelings.
Like frr she is something special.

Adisa pov
Me and Jude started cuddling while Jadon and marcus were singing a lil baby song on karaoke.
Jadon: Who is next?
Me: Me and Mason
I looked at jude and showed him that he can trust me. I told everyone to close there eyes and choose a song. I knew that Mason knew that song because of the champagne league. I told him that i was going to sing the first part.
The song started playing and everyone opened there eyes.
I walked to jude and set on his lap.
Me: I never knew love like this before, never had someone to show me a love
Love like this before.

Jude stared to laugh and the boys were dancing in the back. They frr were like background dancers.

Mason: I didn't know you can sing
Me: Suprise
Jesse: Like frr you sound like an angle
Me: Thank you sweetheart
I blowed him a kiss.

Mason sang the rest of the song and it wasn't even that bad. Sorry for
lying it was really bad i had tears in my eyes because i laugh that hard.

Then Jesse and Jadon sung Baby by justin bieber and me and Jude were dancing. I also randomly did a split.

Me: I told you that i can do a split
Jude: I though you were lying

He helped me get up again Bruno tried to do a split to.
Bruno: Fuck my nuts i think i broke something down thers ana is going to kill me.

We helped him stand up. i gave him a ice pack and just laugh at him.
Me: How stupid could you be to do a spilt?
Bruno: I thought that i was talented like you
Me: And that failed bro i hope someone has it on camera.

Time passed and we all just sat on the couch in silence. We all were just staring at the wall.

This night was crazy like i gave jude Bellingham head and it was my first time and i made him come in less then 2 min. I am also friends now with jadon, jesse , mason, marcus and bruna. Me and Toby got even closer after that thing he told me before the party.

Jude pov:
This night was crazy. Literally everything happened that i wouldn't except. Adisa gave me head. And bro that's was the best head i ever got. I still can't believe that it was her first time anyways. To see adisa having fun with my friends and being her self just made me happy. But her flirting and dancing with jadon made
me jealous like i trust her and i think i trust him but bro that's my girl. We are not together yet but i am going to ask her soon.

Toby pov
My heart still hurts after my girl cheated on me but tonight was a lot of fun like i never laugh and danced that much. And i could see how adisa is making Jude really happy. It also could be the fact that they both got into his room to together and nobody knows what happened there. But after that he came out with a big smile.

Jesse pov:
Tonight was lit . I had so much fun and Adisa is really nice. I am sure we can become good friends.

Jadon pov:
I am so high and this night was just amazing. I never had so much fun in my life . I laugh and dance so much this night was just incredible. Adisa is so hot. Like i would fuck her if she wasn't Judes girl. She is so pretty and nice. And how we danced together made me so happy. But i could never do that to my bro Jude. I am just going to forget her.
I still have dream doll. She is also
hot and i really like. I think i should focus on her.

 I think i should focus on her

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝!

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐊❣️