𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞/𝟎𝟓𝟎

Review
After opening the door where jesse was slepping i was about to give up.

Like i said this house is to big for one person. Or maybe i am to drunk.

Either way i need to pee, so continued walking and opend the next door.

I opend the door and my cup slipped out of my hands the hole drink  fell on my shoes but that didn't matter to me at that moment.

I was shocked, i couldn't believe my eyes. Or i didn't want to believe them.

My heart started to beat faster and i couldn't say a word.

It felt like I had a rope around my neck.

review end

Jude and Triana

Jude and Triana

I still can't believe it.

Seeing her sitting on his slap with her arm around his neck and his hands on her ass disgusted me.

The longer they didn't notice me, the more my heart started to hurt.

When her lips finally separated and she wanted to take off his shirt, Jude finally noticed me.

Jude: Adisa it is not what it lookes like.

A tear slowly rolled down my cheek and I tried to hold back my pain.

Me: Not what it looks like? What would have happened if you hadn't noticed me, huh?
Jude: Adisa listen to me please. I can explain.
Adisa: I've heard and believed enough of your lies.

I started to laugh

Adisa: I always feel bad for overthinking everything, for not trusting you but now I see what I get out of it.
And you Triana i am so disappointed in you because I would have expected it from him but not from you. I though we were best friends but a best friend would never do that. I should of have believe Agnesa when she told me that you have two faces because this showes me what a person you are.

I left in tears and just wanted to get out of here i went to the living room, where everybody was still partying and dancing.

But before i could leave i felt a hand on my shoulder.

Reiss: Your already going? The party isn't over yet.

I turned my head around and looked at him.
I tried to fake smile but i couldn't.

Reiss: Adisa your good?
Me: Yes yes just alittel tired. I am better going home now so bye.

I wanted to open the door but he grabbed my arm again

Reiss: Your sure you want to go home alone? Where is jude or the boys? If you want, you can stay here in one of my rooms. I really don't want you to go out alone.
Me: Thats really nice of you Reiss but i think it would be better if i go home now. I don't know were the boys are but i am sure they are some where here.

He let go of my arm and I was finally able to get out.

Out of everything that just happened i mean i literally just saw my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend.

2 people i loved.

I mean if they wanted to hurt me they could rip my heart out.

I mean they did but.

I don't know what i should think our do.

My phone has 0% and i don't know where to go.

I just want to go far away and never come back.