𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠/ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

Adisa was born in Switzerland but her parents are from Rwanda. The reason why they came here was the genocide. She is her dad's only biological child her other siblings dad died in the genocide but she don't see a difference between them. For her they are a hundred % blood. She hates it when someone calls them her half siblings.

She has a big brother named Jay and two big sister. Her brother is an alcoholic and sometimes can't control him self. It happened many times that he hits her, he even broke her room door but that's an other story. He always tells her that his sorry but he will always do it again. Her mom even forbid him to come home when his drunk but he doesn't listen. She hides in her room when he comes home because she know shes gonna be his victim again. She will always forgive him because hey its her brother but the pain he gave her will be always in her head.

Her sisters are like moms for her the oldest is 38 and her name is Grace and the other is 30 and her name is Gloria. Grace is a nurs and has a cute littel baby named noha his 1y old. She got a divorce when noha was born because she found out that her husband was cheating on her. She always tells me that life as a single mom isn't easy, that's why i tried to babysit as often as possible.

Gloria is a teacher and still in her hoe phase, she still lifes her life like a teenager. She's the hot autie in or fam. With her i even had my first joint. But like i said that's an other story.

𝐔𝐬:

𝐍𝐨𝐡𝐚:

𝐍𝐨𝐡𝐚:

𝐇𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐇𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦.😭

Now i tell you about the good thing after that depressing shit.

Her and her friend know each other since there were born. They are like inseparable and it was always just the 5 of them every day.
They hated everybody else around them. They know everything about everyone. They have screenshots of literally every thing so if someone stab's there back there gonna get Karma bitches!

They are literally siblings from an other mother.

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

About Adisa: She is shy but when she is with her friends she is crazy and goofy. She's soo emotional like she cries about every little thing even when she's angry she starts to cry. She loves helping others, she even did a education as nurs after highschool. Her love life is calm she only had like one boyfriend for 2 year when she was 16 but they broke up because he just wanted to fuck her and she wasn't ready yet. She never had her first kiss because she's to scared of it nobody knows it she didn't even tell her friends about it. In her childhood she got sexually assaulted by her uncel but she never told anyone cause she knew nobody would believe her that's why she always flinches when someone touches her. Everytime that someone touches her without asking she gets flashbacks in her head about what happened to her. The only people she likes to huge or something is her family and friends they make her feel safe.

But know about jude, she had a little crush on him since she was 15 and he was 19 thats when his career began and all the girls started to have a crush on him. He was like the hottest football player out of the england team for her. She even read Wattpad story about him. She told every one that she will marry him. But the older she got the more she lost the dream of getting a couple with him. She knew it was just a stupid teenager crush. She told her self that when she turns 18 she would slide into his dm.

Now she focused on her career she want to be a paramedic. She only has 2 tests left so her dream can get true.

Her dream is also to become a singer she writes a lot of songs about how she feels and certain people in her life but she is to scared of showing it to anybody.

𝐊:
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.
𝐏𝐒: 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐊❣️