𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝟎𝟎𝟗

📍Manchester City, Stadium 🏟️

Jude pov:

I was walking back to the changing room. I was so happy that we won but i was also happy that Adisa was proud of me. The way she hugged me and kiss me on the cheek makes me fall even more for her. I really like her and i don't want to mess it up. Normally i am not the relationship kind of guy. I don't like being tied to anyone I prefer to be free and on my own. Ever since my ex cheated on me, I've had a hard time trusting others and admitting my love to them. That's why I started playing with others after my breakup and breaking hearts myself to get over the pain. I regret that I hurt so many people. Nobody deserves to have their heart broken. Especially Adisa not she is very special.

With these thoughts I walked to the locker room. As I walked in I was field with lil baby music and lots of booze and screaming.

Jadon and Marcus were dancing on the table with their beer in their hand. After a while they noticed me and jumped off the table. They came to me and I could smell that it was not their first bottle.

Jadon: Did someone get a kiss today?
He said while taking an other sip of his beer
Me: What do you mean?
Marcus: Are you dumb you have a kissprint on your cheek.

I pulled out my phone and saw a smudge of lip gloss on my cheek. Fuck I hope no one saw it.

Me: Shit
I wiped it away
Jadon: Do you come to the after party?
Me: No I am going home with Adisa maybe watch a movie or something.

Of course I lied, I didn't want to come to the after party because I know I won't be able to control myself there. Because when I'm drunk I'm the biggest fboy in this world. That's why I prefer not to do it.

Marcus: Boring bro, come with her
Me: She doesn't like party's that much.

Another lie I know from her snap private stories that she often goes to parties with her friends.

She knows me as the good football player and that should stay that way.

After they finally stopped forcing me to go to that party.  I was able to escape from the conversation and change quickly. I said goodbye before to them and run quickly to the car.

Adisa pov:
I walked to Jude's car and looked at my phone while I was there. I took so many pictures and videos that's not normal. I felt like a proud mother. Me and Toby took such ugly pictures I told him
that i would post them if he will get me mad.

Me and Toby have become good friends in such little time. He's like a big brother to me and I'm very happy when I get along with Jude's friends.

The time went so slow. But then I got a call from my Dad

Me: Salut papa( Hey dad )
Papa: Comment vas-tu mon coeur? ( How are you my heart)
Me: Bien tu me manque beaucoup( I am fine but i miss you so much)
Papa: Tu me manques aussi, où es-tu en ce moment ?( I miss you to where are you?)
Me: Je suis à manchester( I'am in manchester)
Papa: Que fais-tu à manchester?( What are you doing in manchester?)
Me: Je suis allé à un match de football( I was watching a football game)
Papa: Depuis quand tu aime le football?( Since when do you like football?)
Me: Toujours ( Always)
I said with confidence
Papa: Aha
We both started to laugh
I saw Jude coming
Me: Okey papa je dois raccrocher maintenant je t'aime beaucoup à bientôt( Alright dad i need to hang up i love you so much bye)
Papa: Je t'aime aussi ma petite à la prochaine. ( I love you to my littel bye)

After those words i hang up on him and hugged Jude. I don't know why but i like to hug him. I feel so safe when i do it.

Jude: Who did you talk to?
Me:  My dad
Jude: Aha