𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 /𝟎𝟓𝟔

I opened the door and saw Jude making out with Tirana.

I mean what

Me: What the hell are you doing Jude. After the conversation we had your still repeating your mistake.
Jude: Listen i need to move on and get over her and the only way i can do it is when i replace her.
Me: Jude your such an asshole sometimes. You can't replace Adisa with an other person bro. I am so disappointed in you.
Jude: Are you going to tell it Adisa?
Me: I don't know i really don't know.
Jude: Wait what about us are we still friends.
Me: Of course we are but i will still protect Adisa from you.

I closed the door and got was back into the car. The boys already started the car and i quickly went in, the hole drive i was quite.

What is wrong with Jude, like i know that he's hurt i mean i could see it in his eyes but forgetting Adisa with other girls is just stupid.

But know that Adisa broke up with him, i know that his hoe phase will come back and i am not ready for it.

We arrived at Marcus place and i went out the car as quick as possible.

Toby pov ending

I went down stairs to the living room and sat down, next to me was a white piano that Marcus bought as decoration.

I sat down on the bench and looked at the piano. It's been along time since i played the piano.

I remember that the moment i went to high school i stopped because i wanted to be cooler.

While thinking about the old days i finally opened it. The hole keyboard was full of dust so blowed it all away.

I took my book and was about to start writing when i decided that i should write what i am feeling, so i immediately sung it without writing something down.

I cracked my fingers and started with a simple melody. I hummed along a bit and mumbled a few words to it.

After i finally found the melody i started to sing some lyrics. At first it didn't make any sense but after trying different things and marching the lines i think i got it.

,, Gotta let you go, gotta let you go
I gotta let you go, I must,,

It sounded good so i wrote it into my book.

I took a sip of the water that was next to me and continued.

Jadon pov
We all got out the car and walked in talking about what happened and being pround of the fact that Jude admitted that he was wrong, when i heard that someone was playing the piano.

Jadon: Guys guys guys listen.

They all shut up and we heard a beautiful melody that immediately went into our heads.

Jesse: Is that Adisa?
Marcus: Nah bro i got robbed and a robber is playing the piano.
Jesse: Omg really?
Marcus: No man
Marcus slaped him on his head
Mason: Its Adisa

We quickly walked up stairs so we could see what exactly is happening.

We all set down behind her without her knowing and she finally started to sing.

Adisa:
Boy, you're such a lost cause
Now your name is crossed off
How you gonna fix this?
You can't even fix yourself
It was almost two years
That I chose to spend here
Now Thinkin' "What the hell?"
I don't wanna break your thread and needle
Tryna stitch you, but I can't, I refuse
Shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it
Had a feeling that you never felt it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish
Don't know why I looked the other way
I wanted you to change, yeah
I shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish