𝐁𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬/𝟎𝟔𝟒

Marcus lips where so sweet i couldn't stop kissing them his hands slowly slide down to my ass when he immediately stopped kissing me.

He got his hands of of me and looked at the door.

I was confused and did the same and saw Mason.

Mason: Omg sorry guys i didn't know that...This... ah

He was about to close the door when.

Me: We were just playing around chill
I started fake laughing

But Marcus didn't find it that funny

Mason: Oh alright we wanted to cut the cake so we were searching for you guys.
Me: Alright give us a minute where coming

He gave me a soft smile and closed the door.

I got off his lap and fixed my hair and dress.

Marcus: Just playing around huh?
Me: I am sorry i just panicked i didn't want him to think that we are a thing.
Marcus: Would it be so bad if we were?
Me: Omg no no i didn't mean it like that. I promise i will fix it later okey lets go out and cut your cake.

I kissed his nose, he smiled and we walked out of the room.

We went to the living room and saw that everyone was waiting.

Marcus got to the front and we all sung happy birthday for him.

He blowed out the candle he was about to cut a piece of the cake when jesse pushed his face into it.

We all burst out laughing but it didn't stop there. Marcus took a piece of the cake put it on the plait and pretended to eat it but he didn't, the moment Jesse looked at him he pushed the cake into his face and started laughing his ass off.

We all were so shocked and continued laughing with them after that the boys gave Marcus his present.

This car

He hugged everyone except jude

He hugged everyone except jude. He was the only one that wasn't there.

Toby told me that he was somewhere making out with a girl.

I gave Marcus the rolex i got him and the party continued.

Jesse already washed his face and laughed at marcus when he saw that he still had the cake on his face.

Marcus and i went to the bathroom so that i could help him get the cake of his face.

Me: I was so excited to try the cake.
Marcus: You still can have some

He leaned in for a kiss and we both started making out again.

I don't know why but marcus seems so attractive in this last days. I know that i told him we are just friends i mean we are but maybe some friends with benefits.