𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟐/𝟎𝟒𝟐

''I can explain!,, Jude said before he saw my hand.

Jude: What happened to your hand.
Me: What are you guys doing her?
Tirana: Melissa slapped jude and i saw it so i came to check on him because i couldn't find you.
Me: Oh okey thanks. Are you okey Jude?
Jude: Yes it was just a light slap. I talked to her and told her that if she likes me more then a friend that we couldn't be friends anymore because i love you and only you. She admitted her feelings and i told her that this ain't gonna work so she slapped me and walked out of the room.
Me: After that she came to me, said that she fucked you the hole time when i wasn't here and that you are only her's and that i will regret that i didn't believe her.
Jude: And what did you do?
Me: I defended you and said that you would never do that and that nothing happened between you guys. After that she called me and the girls dumbass bitches so i punched her in the face.
Tirana: Omg you didn't.
Me: I did. She deserved it. No one slaps my man and calles my best friends dumbass bitches.
Tirana: Exactly!
Jude: Damn i didn't now that my girl knows how to fight.
While saying that he came closer to me.
Me: I would do anything to defend someone i love. And i wanted to punch this bitch anyways because she was getting on my nerves.
Jude: Kinda hot.
He said while pulling my waist closer to him.

Tirana: I think i should leave.

Tirana left and it was just me and jude in the room.

He looked deep into my eyes and said.
,, I love looking into your eyes''

Me: My eyes are brown like shit but thank you.
Jude: Why do you have to ruin every cute moment.
Me: Idk i am sorry i am just not in the moment right know.
Jude: Whats wrong?

,,You see''

I said while walking to the bed.

Me: The thinks Melissa said made me think alot.
Jude: How do you mean?
Me: Why would she say all those thinks if that's not true.
Jude: So you don't believe me? She is lying. She just wants to fuck with your mind yk.
Me: Don't twist my words i never said that i don't believe you. I trust you and know that you would never cheat on me but-
Jude: But what? Why do you overthink that so much if you would really love you would-
Me: Jude that has nothing to do with love because you know that i love you but it just triggered me and the fact that you are so mad at me for overthinking the situation makes me think that you really cheated on me.
Jude: Listen. I love you and i would never do that to you. But it just hurt's my feelings that you are overthinking the situation like what prevents you from believing me?
Me: Jude i don't know okey. But i believe you and i am sorry that i let it seam like i don't.
Jude: I am sorry to.
Me: For what?
Jude: For not being understanding.
Me: I forgive you.

We hugged eachother and got back to the party.

I danced alittel but then walked outside because my party mood went away.

Outside i saw Jadon sitting alone on the stairs smoking his joint.

Me: Can i sit here?
Jadon: Sure.
Me: Why are you here? You should be inside enjoying your party.
Jadon: I could ask you the same.
Me: I asked first so.
I took the joint out of his hands and took a puff.

Jadon: I enjoyed the party really but my social battery is empty.
Me: Mmh stop lying you love to spend time with your friends.
Jadon: I do but not all those people are my friends in there.
Me: Even if that would be true, you still should dance with your girlfriend.
I said while laughing