Now What?

Niall's POV

Megan and Liz were about to go on stage, and Liz was standing in front of me. She was smiling sheepishly.

"I guess I'm on stage now." She smiled up at me.

I smiled back down at her. "Break a leg, love. I know you'll do great."

We stood there for a few awkward seconds. Was she expecting me to kiss her again? Was last night the start of something? Oh my goodness, what if she was expecting a kiss? I could tell by the way her eyes darted to the stage, she really needed to go. I quickly gave her a hug and pecked the top of her head.

"Good luck," I mumbled, my face getting red.

"Thanks," Liz replied back, and she headed towards the stage.

Megan and Harry were standing awkwardly next to each other. Harry punched Megan's arm playfully.

"Go get 'em tiger." He said, and chuckled nervously. "You'll do great, I know you will."

"Thanks," Megan replied. She stood there, as if waiting for a hug, but Harry just stood there nodding his head. Megan finally left and followed Liz on stage. Screaming greeted their arrival, and I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"That was so awkward." I groaned.

"Tell me about it," Harry agreed.

"It's just like, now that I kissed her, what do we do? Do I kiss her all the time now? Or should it be a once in a while kind of thing. It's just like, now what? You know?" I asked Harry, sitting down on the chairs they have backstage.

Harry nodded his head. "I totally get what you mean. I asked her out, so we're official now. But now what? Do I hold her hand, do I hug her? Or should I take things slow? What do I do?" Harry groaned, sitting next to me. "Why are relationships so hard?"

"I know." I agreed. But then I thought of Liz, and a smile appeared onto my lips. "I mean, we suffer through all the 'what if's for a good reason." I said aloud.

Harry smiled. He must be thinking of Megan. "Yeah you're right." He agreed. "She's great."

"Not as great as Liz, trust me. I mean, Megan's nice and all, but Liz is just...Liz." My face felt like it was going to split in half from how big I was smiling.

Harry shook his head. "You don't get it. Megan is just so...so...brilliant." He let out an airy sigh. "Man, I really think I love her." Harry admitted.

Oh how great if feels to be young and in love.

Megan's POV

"Thank you all for coming out, you were an amazing crowd!" I praised the crowd, through my mic, adjusting my ear piece, and sliding my hand up the neck of my guitar. The crowd screamed back at my words.

"If you guys aren't already, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram. We would love to talk to you guys!" Liz added, smiling at the camera that showed us on the big screen. The crowd screamed again.

"I think you guys are all tired of us now, so we're gonna leave and the main act is gonna get set up." I explained, pulling on the cord that plugged my guitar into the amp. "You all know who they main act is, right?" I asked the crowd, and they screamed loudly.

"Megan," Liz said, pretending to sound confused. "I do believe that they're going to be seeing...One Direction is it?" The crowd screamed at their max to Liz's words.

"I do believe you're correct Liz." I said, smirking at her. "You guys are going to love them, trust me!" I told the crowd. "Thank you again, you were great. Love you guys!" I called to the crowd, and I grabbed my mic and Liz and I headed off the stage.

"Great job!" Liam praised Liz and I as we headed off the stage.

I smiled brightly. I love what I do. "Thanks!" Liz and I said at the same time.

"Great job, Megan. You were great." Harry said, coming over to my side. "I knew you would blow the crowd away."

I felt a blush creep onto my face. "Thanks," I said.

"Great job Liz," Niall said, giving her a hug.

"You guys kicked butt." Zayn said, giving Liz and I a high five.

"Thanks Zayn," Liz and I said at the same time.

"Ready to head to warm ups?" Louis asked the guys. They all nodded their heads.

"Do I get a good luck hug?" Niall asked Liz.

"Your Irish. Don't you have enough luck?" Liz teased, but she gave him a hug anyway. Liz stared at Niall's face and then hesitated and stood on her tip toes and kissed Niall's cheek. Niall got a little pink and he walked to his band mates.

I stood next to Harry for a little bit and said. "Break a leg," And Harry nodded, smiling at me and he walked away.

Liz and I watched as the band headed away and I let out a sigh.

"Everything okay?" Liz asked, getting a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"Yeah," I trailed off.

"You wanna talk about it?" Liz offered, sitting on the couch.

I joined her and said. "Things are just so...awkward."

"What do you mean?" Liz asked, taking a sip of water.

"Things with Harry," I said honestly. "I feel like there's this tension between us that's like...oh we're dating. Now what do we do with our relationship? Am I crazy for feeling this? Please tell me I'm not crazy."

"You aren't crazy." Liz assured me. "Things with Niall are like, we kissed last night. Do we keep kissing? I know exactly what you feel."

"I have never felt this way before about a relationship. I've never known what to do next." I said.

"Yeah," Liz let out a sigh.

"But the thing is..."

"I really love him." Liz finished for me.

We both looked at each other and sighed. What now?