last part

Days is passing by it's own. Tae took care of jk like a fragile doll he is. He is always with jk by his side .... It's really doesn't matter how busy he is but he took care of jk like a baby ...... Mr jeon and Mrs jeon already come to fairy kingdom . They took their respective place and now everyone is happy in fairy kingdom. Mr and Mrs choi and Lia is still in tae's secret place facing the real cruelty of vampire king ....Now the most awaiting moment come when jk will give birth to Their prince .....

Jk; AAAAAHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT .... IT'S PAINING LIKE HELLLLLL.......NOOOOO PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT .....

Jk is screaming at his room while everyone is waiting outside. Hearing those painful scream tae's heart is cleansing... He is walking back forth that's when door reveal by the lady who is helping jk to give birth. She come and bow down in front of tae ...
The lady; king queen need you pls come inside......

Tae hurriedly come inside and saw jk is crying whole screaming....  Tae come near to him and sit on his side ..
.
Jk; hyungie it's paining a lot .... I can't bare it hyungie.....

Tae: don't worry love bun look at me you can do it...

Jk; no I can't it's paining like hell .

Again jk try to push but nothing happened. Jk is in verge to lose his scene that's when tae pick him up and come to bathroom. He filled the whole tub and place jk on it....

Tae: baby it will help you..... My bun can do it.....

The lady also come and saw taekook is bathtub . .. soon maid come there.... In sometime they heard baby's crying.... Tae hold the baby and look at jk while everyone also look at the baby .....

Jk; our baby (panting heavily)

Saying that jk lose his conscious and take handle the Baby to the lady who took him and goes to clean him..... Tae peck jk's forehead and change their wet clothes later took him to their room. The lady come outside and give the baby to Mrs Kim...

The lady: our king is the one who help queen to give birth. He is the first one who took the baby in his arms.... He is the first one who touch out prince .. (yes it's a baby boy )

Everyone have tears in their eyes looking at the baby . He is just like taekook.... His doe sparkling eyes is like his mamma while his lips and chubby cheeks just like his papa.... Everyone had tears in their eyes just to look at their baby prince .. soon tae come outside and look at the baby ... Mrs Kim handle the baby to tae and some happy tears fall from tae's eyes.....

Tae: my baby eomma mamma look our baby.....

Mrs jeon; yes bear .....

Everyone start fighting who will take the baby when tae handle the baby to Jin who hug the baby tightly and come inside . Everyone also come inside and saw jk is sleeping. After some hours jk woke up and try to sit but he moan at the pain.... Tae hurridly come to him and help him to sit down....

Jk; hyungie our baby ....

Tae: here bun look he is just like you cute and beautiful.....

Jk; but his nose and lips is just like you ....

Mrs jeon and Kim come to jk and hug him....

Mrs jeon: baby are you feeling any pain....

Jk; just a little bit mamma. But did you saw my bun he is looking too much cute...

Mr Kim; yes yes kookie baby your bun is too much cute.....

Mrs Kim; just like you....

Mr jeon; it's feel like just yesterday I first time took my baby bun in my hands but look my baby bun is now a mother ....