part 11

Tae come out with jk and hold jk tightly.
Tae: don't speak any word just walk slowly.
Jk; ok
They start walking tae reach at the dark place it's feel like there no one can see their own body.  The darkness become more dark and finally tae reach Infront of a door. They hide behind the pillar and tae take out something from his pocket and throw at the guard. Soon all the guard become unconscious and tae hold JK's hand.
Tae: bun wait here. And don't go anywhere whatever happens you will wait for me.
Jk; ok. But
Tae: I can't take you inside also I can't left you in the room alone . I can't take any risk about you. Just remember you are not alone your hyungie is with you . You are not weak you can fight for yourself.
Jk confusedly nod his head and tae left from there. Tae come to the gate and open it later saw a heartbroken scene. He hurriedly go to the man who is tide with shackle. Seeing tae the man feel some different kind of hope .
??: Who are you ?
Tae: papa
Hearing papa the man look at tae with wide eyes and crying in his heart out.
??; You came son. .
Tae: yes now you have to go come with me.
Tae broke the shackle just by his hands and freed the man. He pick up the man and go straight. He touch ine of the wall and second later it open . Tae come out from there and saw namgihope was waiting there from before.
Tae: I am coming but now you leave with hyungs.
??: Will you not come ?
Tae: I will just have some work you should go now. I have to go their urgently.
NJ; come fast papa .
NJ didn't waist time he pick the man and four of them left from there.

Tae come back and saw jk was standing on the same place. Tae hold JK's hand and jk hug tae tightly. Tae hurriedly start walking just to reach in the Mansion but in the middle he noticed some ppl is hiding here and there. He pretend like none is here and again start walking. Soon Mr Jeon and Mrs come with Lia. And more then 100 guard surrounded taekook. Jk look at tae with wide eyes and tae just caress his cheeks.
Tae: don't be afraid you are not weak. You have power. You are strong enough.. you can do anything for saving your love . Just don't think you are weak.
At this point some guard try to attach on tae but tae knock out them easily. Tae pick one of sword and start fight with them. More guards come and attack on tae but he start fighting with them. Jk was crying silently while Mr and Mrs Jeon just enjoy the show holding lia. She was wiggling to get free from the grip but can't. Soon someone backstab tae but this time his wound didn't heal.
Mr Jeon (smirk); the sword is made by silver vampire king.
Tae just look at Jeon but didn't said anything. He again start fighting and that time looking at JK's eyes.
Tae: you can do this. Just stop thinking you are weak. They manipulate you. You can do this.
Tae said but stop when again someone stab him. He was fighting still now jk was just crying but soon a he saw a vision. A man is fighting with many ppl . The ground is full with blood. He was fighting like a king who want to save his kingdom and ppl who live in his kingdom.

Jk open his eyes and pick one of the sword. He start to fight with them seeing this tae smirk widely and both start fighting. Soon the ground of fairy palace become red by blood. Dead bodies are everywhere. Taekook were drench in the blood. Tae come to jk and peck his forehead. That time 3 of the monster come .
Mr Jeon: you I will kill you today. (chocking tae who just smile. )
Tae come near to Mr Jeon's ear and said with his scary voice : normal injury heal in just second but silver dragger injury heal in 5 minutes. Vampire king is not that much weak that a silver dragger can hurt him.
With a devilish smirk he look at Mr Jeon who was sweating by now. Mr Jeon wipe his sweat and try to fight but tae hold his neck and take him to the corner later tie his hands. He back away and again tied Mrs Jeon. He about to hold Lia
Lia: yes come to me handsome I am waiting for you. Chock me with your veiny rough hand.
Hearing this jk become angry and slap Lia really hardly. Tae just stood there looking at them. Lia about to slap jk but jk again hold his hand and slap Lia again.
Lia; I am fairy princess. I am too much beautiful. At least thousands time more beautiful then this ugly bi***. I can give you more pleasure I can make you more satisfied. Just look at me how much beautiful I am.
Tae slowly come near to Lia and slide his hand in Lia's neck slowly slowly moving towards his nape. Lia smirk at jk who just look at tae not teary or betrayed eyes but in confusion eyes.