part 23

Tae look at jk but jk didn't sad anything just look at tae.
Tae: ummmm let's go to home (broken voice)
Jk still didn't said anything and he lean at tae's neck later kiss on his neck sending shiver to JK's every spine. He take out his teeth (as tae mark him so he also become half vampire) and insert in tae's neck making him moan at the pain. After sometimes he back away and look at tae with his glossy eyes.
Jk; how many years you will endure this punishment hyung? How many days you will be at this guilt. Don't be your bun knows everything. He know about the curse hyungie. He know the reason. Don't think I will leave you even after without knowing anything too. I already said I love you as you the ruthless vampire king I didn't love you as my childhood lover. This is our new life hyungie. Let's live the life and forget the past. That life give us pain separation hurtness but in this life let's be together and fight with this world.
Tae: you know but how.
Jk; that night when you said all this things to mr han I listen everything and also got to know about this. This war change our life hyungie or else we could be together but let's forget all this and be happy in this life.
Tae: will you forgive me ?
Jk; I was never angry on you then from where this forgiveness Come. Hyungie can't we forget the past and be happy. My life is enough hell from before and now it's turning to heaven . Call me selfish. I am selfish. But now I don't want to make it hell. Without you my heaven is also hell. Do just stop here and let's start everything in a new way.

Tae pick jk and use his telepathy power and come to their room later laid him on the bed. He about to back off but jk hold his coller and stop him.
Jk; don't go hyungie. I need you. I want you. Until now your every touch have some hidden fear. I want to feel you without any fear. Touch Me Hyungie make me feel your love without any fear . Without any pain.
Tae: but bun your body is still weak..
(Before tae can say much jk smashed his lips in JK's one kissing him softly. Tae wrap his hands on JK's waist pulling him more closer kissing him softly. The kiss was full with love without any pain without any fear. Tae sit on the bed and pull jk on his lap still kissing him. Jk was holding tae's hair softly not to hurt him. Soon tae broke the kiss and look at jk with teary eyes.
Tae: I don't know what great work I did that I got a angle like you.
Jk; I am not any angle hyungie it's you who think me as angle. You are saying sorry but don't you think I should say sorry to you. You understood me also love me but what I did hyungie? I always hurt you. I always says maybe you don't love me anymore. I should say sorry for not seeing your pain. For not seeing your hurtness. I am sorry for thinking all this. I am sorry for everything. I was at fault I am bad I know.
Tae's hold in JK's waist become tighter. He look at jk with his sharp eyes and said in his deep dominating voice.
Tae: I told you many times don't say something about my husband.

Jk; ok I am not saying (pout)
Tae chuckle a little and peck JK's pout.
Tae: ok now sleep baby you are tired.
Tae place jk on the bed but JK's mind was thinking something naughty. Nowadays he always crave for tae. He also doesn't know why. These 3 days was blessings days for jk when his hyungie always devour him. He just want to be with tae. For the first time he is feeling like this. He crave for many ppl . Like mother's love father's love but not like this. To be honest most of the time he feel h**ny and that's indeed new for him. He saw tae was laying on the bed which make him pout angrily. But soon a naughty idea come to his mind. He very well know his dear husband can't stop himself if he doesn't do anything just a innocent pout then what will happen if he do something really unholy. More like any kind of bold act. He stand up from the bed and come Infront of mirror and look at himself. He doesn't like his reflection much. Sowllen eyes red cheeks due to crying also dull face. He pout and left from there. He come to washroom and tae look at the washroom door.
Tae: what happened to him. Is he alright?
Tae was thinking that's when he heard door opening sound. He come out of his though and look at the direction but soon he gulp down his saliva . He want to move his eyes but his eyes don't wanna move. He feel his throat was getting dry while sweat form in his forehead. He look at his lower part and again gulp . Again looking at the door he found his innocent baby was standing with a smirk.