part 8

Tae come down and lick JK's neck making him moan at tae's ear softly. Tae take some flesh in his mouth and start to svck them making some red purple color. He painted JK's whole neck by his teeth. Jk was loving every touch of his husband. Tae made hickeys on JK's chest too. He took JK's one nipple inside his mouth svcking them hardly while jk moan loudly feeling the touch of his husband. Tae keep abusing JK's nipple while hand were playing with other one. After make sowllen both he back away and look at the mess he created. He caress JK's cheeks softly.
Tae: only I can see you like this. Only I can love you like this. Only I can make you feel good . Only I can make you cry in pleasure.
Saying that he again kiss jk who kiss back within a second. Tae's hand come to JK's lower part touch his private part softly. Jk moan at tae's mouth sending some vibration in tae's mouth. Tae break the kiss and back away and give open mouth kisses on JK's whole belly . He stop at JK's bellybutton. He svck JK's bellybutton making jk rolled his eyes at pleasure.
Jk; aaaaah ummmm hyungie ummm I aaah
Tae: moan for me baby. Just moan like this.
Tae trailed his kisses on JK's thighs. Every part of his body was painted by those love bites. Tae get inside of jk while jk whimper in pain. Tae wait sometimes kissing JK's neck just to give him some time for adjust. After sometimes jk signal tae to move who start to move slowly.
Jk; aaaah ummm hyungie faster.
Tae: you like it right. Whenever I trusted inside you hardly you like all of it right babe.
Jk; ummm yeah aaah I love it . Aaaah

Tae increase his speed fvcking jk mercilessly.
Jk; hyungie I am close aaah I am aaah
Tae; cum baby.
Tae said thrusting inside jk. In no time jk cum in his and tae's stomach. But tae didn't stop he keep thrusting.
Jk; aaah hyungie sensitive ummm.
Tae; just wait a bit baby let hyungie come.
Jk; ok.
Tae cum hard inside jk. But they didn't stop they still make love. 💦After 5 round tae fall on jk
Tae: sleep now baby you must be tired
Jk; where are you going?
Tae; nowhere just take some hot water for cleaning you.
Jk; no don't go sleep with me.
Tae ; ok.
Tae laid beside jk pull him more closer to his chest hugging him tightly. Both of them fall asleep. Tae was sleeping peacefully but to ruin his sleep the vision again come. Tae saw a total messy place. Blood are everywhere. Millions of dead body are laying on the ground. There stand a red hanbok wear boy looking furious that's when his eyes fall on the corner of the mountain a silver hair boy with white hanbok is laying almost lifelessly. His eyes are about to close for forever his breath was about to left but for the last time he forward his hand towards the red hair boy just to hope he will hold his hand for the last time . The boy come closer slowly slowly bcz his injured body didn't help to move much. That's when the boy said in a painful voice
The silver hair boy; CAN'T YOU HOLD MY HAND NOW. PLS HOLD IT FOR THE LAST TIME  . I HAVE LOVE YOU FROM WHEN I GOT TO KNOW WHAT IS LOVE. BUT HERE LOOK I CAN'T EVEN LOVE YOU FOR ONE SECOND. AT LEAST HOLD IT FOR THE LAST TIME.

some tears fall from the red hair boy's eyes he keep come but the next moment the silver hair boy slip from the mountain corner. His lifeless body was falling from the mountain seeing that the red hair boy come fastly towards the corner.
Red hair boy; NO NO DON'T. I LOVE YOU U WANT TO HOLD YOU FOR FOREVER PLS DON'T.
saying this he also jump from the mountain just to hold the boy's hand. He keep trying but can't hold and the bodys disappear in air. {I know this scene is from movie MAGHADHIRA}
tae sit on the bed in a jerk later look at the whole surrounding tears keep falling from his eyes. He keep looking at the boy who is now moving in his sleep. Tae laid on the bed and hug the boy tightly his grip was way too much tight that jk feel suffocated. He open his eyes and saw tae who is hugging him like he is going far away from him. Jk come closer to his face and peck on his lips later touch his face . He feel something wet in tae's cheeks. Widen his eyes he look at tae who is still shedding tears with a blank face.
Jk; Hyungie what happened?pls tell me why are you crying?
Tae:  nothing don't ever leave me like the way you gone before. You can't leave me now.
Jk didn't understand a little bit when he leave his husband. But he keep caressing his back .
Jk; I won't now stop crying and sleep.
Tae look at jk with so much helplessness. Jk come more closer and kiss tae. Tae also kiss back hungrily pulling him more closer. Tae was biting and svcking JK's lips aggressively making it bleed.