part1

Here a beautiful boy was crying while holding a pic on his hand. He is talking with a pout more like complaining to the pic
??; You know noona no one loves me . Now I am tired noona at first you were here but now everyone hate your kookie. Everyone think your kookie is bad . But you say noona is your kookie bad. Why everyone said kookie is a curse. Do you know they didn't even give me food from 2 days. I am hungry noona. Only you are the one who always come to me and feed me but now here I am starving. Why eomma didn't take me with him. I hate being here . Everyone hate kookie. No one love him. Eomma pls take me with you.
He also doesn't know when he fall asleep while crying and talking with the pic.
On the other hand a girl was standing on the belcony looking outside of the sky. In that time another girl come inside and backhug the girl.
??: What are you doing Lisa ?
Lisa: queen I was (cut of by queen)
??; Didn't I said just calm mine name when we are alone.
Lisa; Jennie I was thinking about kook. What If everyone is torturing him again (some tears drop fall from her eyes) I am feeling helpless now. Now Lia will do some rubbish things and blame kook .
Jen: why Lia will do that?
Lisa: bcz he hate mine kookie. She always do some shitty things and blame kook. And apps also believe on her and beat him mercilessly. I wish I could kill him .
Jen: your wish is mine command.
Lisa: haaa
Jen: nothing let's sleep. (in mind: I guess I should give her a tough punishment what about mine ruthless brother marry her and make his life a living hell)

Lisa: what are you thinking now ?
Jen: nothing let's sleep.
Both of them laid down and fall asleep. Meanwhile in a dark room a boy was looking at a protrait too much carefully while blood was dripping from his mouth to his neck . His eyes is red
??: So much beautiful but I wish I could make you feel like hell. Bcz of you I lose mine mother. Where are you mine dear come fast I am waiting.
He sit on a couch while sipping his drink I mean blood. In this time a guard come inside and bow Infront of him.
Guard; king your father is calling you for some important talk.
Tae: hmmm go now.
He stand up and leave the place later come to his father's room.
Mr Kim; tae the fairy world is ready to do something stupid.
At this time his other brothers come and take a seat
Tae: so what you guys think about that?
NJ; what should we do now bcz angles are also with them .
Yg; why don't we make a peace treaty.
Tae: you know that Jeon pretty well how can you think that mother fvcker will be agree he will decieve us again. I just want to kill him but it will be cause of mine soldier death so I can't do that. (Cold ruthless voice can clearly heard)
NJ; but we have to do something.
Yg; then leave it.
Mr Kim; I wish I can but tae (tae look at his father with a sharp glare)
Tae: you know I don't like this kind of shitty name so don't call me like this. I didn't said anything for the first time that doesn't mean you will said it again and again.

Mr Kim gulf and look at tae.
Mr Kim; so I was just telling that fairy kingdom is trying to do something against the whole dark world.
Tae: I will surely kill that mother fvcker.
Mr Kim; after marrying his daughter to Jennie he is thinking he will get Jennie's support too.
NJ; the peace treaty is going to be end soon.
Yg; what should we do now.
At this time someone come inside
Jen: get someone from fairy world.
Tae: what do you mean by that ?
Jen; I was thinking why don't you marry Jeon's younger sister Lia.
Tae: what me no never. I will not get married also with a fairy never ever.
Jen: shut up I am telling you to marry her then do the lovey dovey things and make her pregnant. You have to punish her. For her 2 Person is suffering too much. One is mine wife and another one is mine his brother so she have to face it. You have to torture her and when the talk come about torturing then I guess no one can beat you mine brother (smirk)
Tae also smirk at him.
Yg; Lia is Jeon's life so we can actually do anything with Jeon too.
Tae: I am ready now I have mine own prey to play.
Jen; ok then I am leaving now. Don't worry tomorrow morning will be best for you bcz I already send your marriage proposal to Jeon.
Tae: how can you ?
Jen: bcz I know you will not say no when you will heard some innocent person is suffering bcz of her. You have a great heart.
Tae: (chuckle): I don't have any heart
He left saying that. And All of them look at his faded figure
NJ; I wish mine bear smile like the way he used to smile.