part 2

In fairy kingdom
Whole kingdom was decorated beautifully and the vampire king is coming. Everyone literally everyone is shivering due to fear of King. Soon he sit there and Mr Jeon come.
Mr Jeon; vampire king (gulf and bow down) pls sit here.
Tae : I didn't come here for sitting around just call the bride and finish all this drama.
Hearing that much ruthless voice everyone feel their knees goes weak. Mr Jeon call Jungkook who come and look downstairs just to hide his teary eyes. Tae look at him and get stunned by the beauty of fairy prince . He keep looking at him in no time his eyes become soft. For the first time he didn't feel angry. His heart skip a beat for the first time. He keep his hand on his heart and feel it's beating. Jk also look at tae and his eyes become stuck on those hazel eyes. He keep looking at him without caring about others. They had a long eye contact but it's broke by Jennie.
Jen: what the hell didn't I said Lia will get married to vampire king then what is Jungkook doing here.
Tae too look at her and then understand the situation. He stand up angrily. Seeing his angry eyes everyone feel scared while jk was in daze .
Tae: what the hell is going on here ?
Mr Jeon; pls king calm down pls actually it was not mention who will be the bride and Jungkook is older then Lia that's why we all thought you guys are talking about him. 
Tae look at Jennie angrily but those angry glare turn soft in a moment when his eyes stuck on a dark orbs . He make himself calm but no one know the monster is now calm down. Tae look at Jen who is fuming on anger on herself.

Jen in mind; what I did? Now what will happen ? This Taehyung will kill me today. And mine baby.  Mine baby will be so sad after knowing all this. But what about Jungkook. I was just want to help him but seems like I put him in danger. Pls moon goddess pls save that poor child. He endure a lot till now. Pls
Her though broke by tae
Tae: start the marriage.
Pr (scaredly); ok king.
All the time jk was all quite . But one thing he surely saw some pain In tae's eyes which was cover by anger and hate. after marriage tae didn't even let jk to meet anyone just hold his hand pull him towards his horse. He sat down and also made jk sit later ride the horse . Everyone also left from there no one doesn't even care they just handed a little fragile fairy to a monster. They just felt relief that the vampire king is left. Jen also left and come to his kingdom.  He was feeling so much guilty. He directly come to her room and saw Lisa who doesn't even know about this. Lisa smile and come near to Jen.
Lisa; how was your meeting?
Jen: ha which meeting?
Lisa: didn't you said you are going vampire kingdom for a important meeting.
Jen: I am sorry (looking at Lisa's eyes)
Lisa: but why you sorry ?
Jen: (told her everything).
Listening all this Lisa fall on her knees and cried hard.
Lisa: why him ? Everyone hate him why ? How can they just get him married to vampire king ? How can you do this ?he is such a pure soul. What If the king torture him so much. Whole world know how much vampire king hate fairy.

Jen: Lisa pls don't cry
Lisa: how can't I HOW CAN'T I CRY WHEN MY BABY IS IN A HELL. how can i. I think I should kill him so that his soul can be at little peace. All I can just wish. Pls take me to vampire kingdom.
Jen: what but why?
Lisa; I will talk with king
Jen:but he doesn't listen anyone.
Lisa: he have to be listen if he doesn't listen then I will also stay with mine baby. What he faced I will also face .
Jen: baby.
Lisa: don't baby me pls don't just take me I beg you (joining her both hand together)
Jen nodded and left with Lisa
Meanwhile taekook
Taekook come there and saw everyone is waiting for them. Jk also come behind of him and saw everyone. He become afraid and clunch his clothes tightly. Yj smile and come to taekook. She was amuse by JK's beauty. She come near to jk and try to hold his but jk become more afraid and back off.  Yj can understand bcz she very well known what is the reason that everyone scared of vampire king.
Yj; go to tae's room with maid.
Jk just nodded and start leaving from there without glancing at anyone. Tae too left and directly come to his office room. He sit on the luxurious couch and lean his head.
Tae: why I feel like I know him for many years. Why his eyes was showing me mine entire galaxy. Why mine Beatless heart feel beat just by his presence. What is this? I am just favcking  can't understand. What is this actual shit is this? I guess he is innocent bcz his eyes was showing it. Don't fall on any fairy's eyes too bcz they are best for acting. All are fake.