part 17

Time skip after 3 days.
Today is the day which was most awated for tae. He was waiting for the day impatiently maybe not to. What if jk leave him this though never let him stay in peace. But what happened in past that he is this much afraid to lose his love. In this 3 days it's very rare time when taekook come out of the room. Just went to meet with the family but most of the time in in each other embrace in their room. They made love uncountable time. Tae didn't let jk come out nor he left him for a second. He is stick with him like his life depends on him. Now too they are lost in each other. Tae was making several hickeys on JK's neck which is already filled with red and purple marks. Some places left some brusies too. The feeling of pain and pleasure was making jk m*** at every possible second. He is m***ing shamelessly under his hubby. His throat is also hurting by now. Due to loud moan .
Tae: you are feeling so good right baby.
Jk; yes hyungie ummmm yes.
Tae: don't leave me. I will not let you leave me. I will bound you by my love which I couldn't do in past life. I will make you feel my love. I will show you how much I love you. Ummm you are so warm baby. Why so beautiful? My pretty baby ummmm.
Jk; hyungie why you are you aaaah doing this?
Tae; am I hurting you baby.
Pick his head from JK's neck and look at jk who is also looking at him.
Jk; no you are not. You can't hurt me hyungie. How many time I have to assure you this. My Hyungie can never hurt me.

Tae: why you are like this?
Saying that tae again attach his lips with kookie . Kissing him softly but soon his hand was traveling by JK's upper body. Tae open the knot of JK's hanbok and let them slide from his body. Tae look at JK's body with love filled eyes. And again kiss on his lips. Jk was pulling tae more closer by his neck .
Jk; ummmmm~~~ hyungie aaaahhh~~aaah
Tae: what are you feeling baby tell me hummm.
Tae didn't let jk said anything and attack on JK's neck. Biting there harshly not that much harshly but harsh then before. JK's whole body was painted by hickeys. Still tae was making new one above this hickeys. Tae leave some wet kisses on JK's chest area then took one bud in his mouth svcking it softly while playing with others one. Jk was moaning shamelessly.
Jk; aaaah ummmm~~~ that's ummm~~~ sen~~ sensetive ummmm~~~
Tae back away and look at jk without saying anything he again attach his lips with JK's other bud . The pleasure was too much for jk. He is on cloud 9. Backing away from there he lick JK's ni**les which jk also return with erotic m***. Tae crawl a little and come to jk later attaching his lips with JK's ones. By now JK's lips is bleeding slightly. Tae feel the salty taste and soon his eyes turn red. Jk saw that and he thought tae is sick. He hurriedly broke the kiss.
Jk: hyungie are you ok ? Your eyes. Hyungie Should we call doctor. Wait let me call someone.
Tae svck JK's bottom lips and peck his Cheeks.
Tae: your blood is damn sweet. I was thinking what will happen when I will mark you. I will bite this soft neck and drunk those sweet blood.

Tae lick JK's neck side later moan.
Jk; what are you saying hyungie. Will you mark me ? I thought you will never mark me. When will you mark me hyungie?
Tae: tonight. But bun you promise me you will not leave me. You will don't leave me. No you can't. Onetime I lost you now I can't. You can't and it's simple. I can't make you leave me. You are mine. After all those years I got you I ain't gonna leave you. You are only mine. Only mine.
Tae said all this like a mad man. He start svcking JK's shoulder harshly while jk whimper in pain. Jk caress tae's back to calm him but nothing happened. Tae back away and again kiss JK's lips who gladly kiss back. Breaking the kiss he look at jk and travel his hands on JK's body.
Tae: too much beautiful how can a person be this much beautiful. My bun is too much pretty my beautiful baby. Hmmm you are too much pretty my doll. Only mine.
Jk; only yours hyungie no one can take Mr away from you. I am only yours . Only you can love me.
Tae smile widely hearing this. Jk saw this smile . This is the first time jk saw this smile. The smile is most beautiful smile jk ever saw in his life.
Tae: you will never leave me na. If you got to know I hurt you so much then also . (Looking at jk with hurt eyes. It's look like tae is not in his right mind . His stare is full with pain and pain. Jk was looking at him or trying to find the story of this much pain . Trying to find what is the actual truth. But like everytime there is nothing. )