part 14

Tae: you will sleep
Jk; but I am not sleepy .
Tae : so what my baby want (tae asked jk while  hover over jk who just blushing and smiling shyly) tell me bun.
Jk: nothing go away (hide his face by his hands which tae remove)
Tae: it's all mine only don't ever hide those beautiful blush.
Jk ; ok.
Tae attach his lips on JK's one kissing him softly. Soon tae slide his hands on JK's clothes caressing his stomach and pinching his ni**Les. Jk was m**Ning shamelessly under his hubby. Soon tae trail his kisses on JK's neck then whole body part and they made love . After their love making tae was still kissing JK's neck cheeks and lips which making jk giggle.
Jk; (laughing) hyungie stop it's ticklish (laughing badly which make tae smile )
Tae: aiggo baby why so cute .
Jk; am I really cute ? (Ask with his doe eyes which is enough to make tae crazy)
Tae: you are not just cute you are too much cute too much beautiful and too much pretty. Too much handsome that I can't even take off my eyes from you.
Jk; (blush) what are you saying hyungie?
Tae: truth. My bun is too much beautiful to even describe.
Jk hide his face in crook of tae's neck who just smile at his cute bun. Tae caress JK's back and both fall asleep. Tae woke up in the midnight and come out of their room. He saw Mr Kim is talking with a female figure. Tae frown his eyes and come to the place hiding behind a pillar
Mr Kim: I don't know what to do . I still couldn't get to know the magic spell which will broke noona's magical shakle
Lisa: kook need eomma . I need her too. Pls do something uncle.

Mr Kim;I am trying dear.
Lisa: can't we do something or uncle we should tell tae about this.
Mr Kim; how can I say in this years I hide from him . I hide his mama.
Lisa: why you hide from him? He deserve to know.
Mr Kim; I got to know about this some years ago . After I found out this we declare war and successfully won it and carefully I ask the place and Mr Choi have to give me this. I goes to the place and meet with noona. Then I got to know from noona that we can't broke the shackle without the magical spell. And taeha only know about the spell. Only she can broke it. We can't do anything in this matter. That's why I hide this from everyone also for noona's safety. If anyone know about noona then they will surely try to harm noona.
Lisa: but now what will we do ? Uncle don't you think appa will know anything. Like eomma trust appa so he will surely know about this spell.
Mr Kim; we only can know about this when he will wake up. Hope so he will wake up soon. (Scratch his neck while closing his eyes)
Lisa; let's hope it and tell me if you got to know about something.
Mr Kim; I will dear. (Lisa left and Mr Kim was walking back forth ) where are you taeha. I am feeling weak here now I can't bare it. Pls come back . You always come and tell me something then again leave me . Pls don't do it come to me love. Only you can save your unnie. Only you can make your tae bear talk like a normal being pls come back love. Give me a single hint where are you
?

Mr Kim left and tae start thinking something deeply
Tae: what kind of  puzzle is this ? Black mountain shell will not broke without mama and only eomma know about the spell which can be free mama. I am stuck in a mess. What should I do now ?
With a lot of thinking tae left from there and come to his room. He saw his baby husband who was sleeping with a pout. All the stress and bad feeling turn into happy just by looking at him. Tae slowly come near to jk and caress his hair . He pull up the blanket and cover JK's exposed chest by it. Tae too laid on the bed and hug his husband's na*** body tightly. He hide his face in crook of JK's neck inhaling a addicted scent from his husband . He tighten the grip and snuggle more into JK's neck in order to calm him down . But feeling a tight grip on his waist jk woke up and saw tae is trying to tighten the grip more. Jk turn around and tae notice jk . He back away
Tae: did I disturb your sleep bun ?
Jk; no hyungie but you why you hugging me this tightly. Are you alright? Did something happen to you? Are you alright.
Tae : I am ok baby don't ever leave me pls . Promise me you will not leave me.
Jk; why you said this again and again hyungie? Don't you believe me ? Don't you have a little bit Trust on me.
Tae: I do have baby but I am afraid. I am shameful for what I did in the past. I hurt you. I give you so many pain. I broke you bun and after remembering all those you will definitely leave me I know baby you will.