part 5

After a long hour sleep  taekook woke up by door knock. Tae groan and try to move but he saw jk is hugging him tightly. Tae made jk laid on the bed and freshen up later dress up and open the door found Jin is standing there.
Jin; Jungkook dinner.
Tae: give the food here.
Before Jin can say anything tae close the door and come to jk who is sleeping like a bunny.
Tae: bun wake up. You have to eat something.
At this time a maid come and place the food in the table and left the place hurriedly. Tae sigh and again try to woke up jk who is now whining in his sleep.
Tae: bun wake up na you have to eat something.
Jk; no (sleepy voice) me ish not hungry.
Tae ; but how will you stay whole night without eating something.
But he didn't get any answers as he laid on the bed and closed his eyes. He is feeling sleepy. After so many years he is feeling like sleepy and that too in his bun's warmth. After sometimes tae saw a beautiful boy while wearing light blue hanbok was smiling widely his face is ethereal. His whole appearance is so calm full Just like in hot summer noon have rain. The boy was coming towards a boy who is wearing orange hanbok. The gap between them was decreasing but suddenly the light blue wear boy with silver hair body get into fire making the orange dress boy's eyes widen. He want to come near to the boy but something stop him. He can't save the silver hair boy . He just look at the boy's body which turned into ashes . The orange attire man was just looking at those ashes with helplessly.
The man: I WARNED YOU WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN?

That time a small cold breeze passed by his body . He feel someone's lips on his ears.  He closed his eyes by the heart warming feeling when some words played in his ears IF I LISTEN THEN I NAEVER GONNA KNOW WHAT IS THE JOY OF BURNING.
The man open his eyes and just to meet with very lonely place while a tear drop fall from his eyes.
Tae woke up from his sleep holding his chest   but what make his eyes pop out is JK's absence. Jk is not here he keep looking at the whole room . His heart dropped at this moment. Standing up from the bed he about to go outside but at that time jk come out from washroom wrapping a duvet on him as he is still naked . Tae look at him when a tint of fear is visible on his face. He come near to jk and hug him tightly. Jk also hug back tae.
Tae: where did you go ? Why you didn't tell me something before going. If something happened to you then.
Jk ; but hyungie nothing happened to me. And I just goes to washroom.
Tae look at JK's eyes. The stare is blank then why jk is seeing fear of losing someone clearly in tae's eyes. Tae lean and kiss on JK's lips jk also kiss back and wrap his hands on Tae's neck while the duvet slide down from his delicated skin. Tae wrap his hands on JK's waist pulling him closer in every second. Tae untied his clothes and let them slide from his body. Tae was kissing jk agressively and in no time they again ended up in the bed.
Jk; aaaaaaaah hyungie slow down. Hummm slow down.
Tae: just wait a little bit.

Tae was kissing jk while pounding inside him in a inhumane speed. (Well he is not human either he is a vampire so what should I say invampire speed. ) After 3 rounds tae stop and hug jk tightly.
Tae: don't go anywhere without telling me.
Tae in mind; my life is total mess but you are making it normal . Making myself normal. Now I can't lose you.
Tae also fall asleep due to tiredness hugging jk tightly like he will vanish in air. Next morning jk woke up and saw tae is hugging him tightly. Jk have a shy smile on his face. He about to get up but tae move in his sleep and which make jk fall on tae's chest. Tae shut open his eyes and saw his baby husband.
Tae: what are you doing?
Jk feel sad hearing cold voice  of tae . Tae sit on the bed and made jk sit on his lap. Both were still naked. Tae didn't mind anything but jk is now a living tomato. Tae caress his cheeks.
Tae : no need for walking you are in pain .
Jk look down and hide his face in crook of tae's neck.
Jk; I am ok I can (cut off by tae )
Tae: I know you are not.
Tae pick jk and left from there after freshen up both come to their room. Tae made jk wear his clothes helping jk to dry his hair while jk also help tae for drying his hair.
Tae: come for breakfast.
Jk nodded and walk like a penguin. Tae chuckle a little seeing this cute walk. Tae pick jk and jk just gasp
Jk; hyungie I can walk get me down
Tae: no you can't and I can see it so don't start any argue here just obey me.