part 15

Time skip after 3 days.
In this 3 days many things happen. Jk become close to Mr Jeon. Everyone is happy to see Mr Jeon smile. But tae's coldness somehow hurts Mr Jeon. But jk understand his hubby so he make Mr Jeon understand tae's pov. Right now everyone is sitting on the dinning table.
Tae: papa did mama ever told you any kind of special spell.
Mr Jeon: about like I didn't understand.
Tae: did mama ever told you some kind of secret special spell which only mama and eomma knows. Or any kind of special spell which only royal family members know.
Mr Jeon: yes I know the spell.
Tae and Mr Kim widen his eyes and look at Mr Jeon.
Mr Kim; then we can save noona now
Mr Jeon; really then let's go . And save junghee.
Jk; I also wanna go there.
Tae: hmmm come.
They all left and come to the forbidden place in vampire kingdom. Mr Kim place his ring on the door and it's cracked open revealing Mrs Jeon.  Mr Jeon ran to her.
Mr Jeon: junghee. You here you are alive. (Crying)
Junghee; yes love I am fine what about my baby bunny is he alright? Where is he? My bun.
Jk cried and hug tae who is looking at junghee with teary eyes. Tae too hug him back. Soon Mr Jeon spell some chants and in a minute the magical shackle get vanished . Mrs Jeon lose her conscious. Yg come and pick her up.
Yg; first let's go to our house then let's see what's gonna happen.
They all left and doctor come to check Mrs Jeon.
Doc: she is weak so she need proper rest. I give her medicine so she will be senseless till morning. Don't worry about it. Soon she will regain her sense.

Tae: she will be fine na?(look at doctor with his cold eyes)
Doc;(gulp)yes king she will be fine. Let her take rest first.
Tae: hmm
Tae left and doc too later all left from there without jk and Mr Jeon.
Jk; papa mama will be fine right.
Tae: she is queen so much powerful queen. Definitely she will wake up.
Mr Jeon hug jk and both father son duo have tears in their eyes. Both were cried for sometimes later left from there. Jk come to his bedroom and saw tae is standing on the belcony looking at night sky. Jk backhug tae.
Jk; sometimes crying give us peace and it's make our heart less painful you know.
Tae turn around and sit on the chair placing jk in his lap later hide his face in crook of JK's neck. He cried for sometimes and jk caress his back let him cried . After sometimes tae calm down and look at jk.
Tae: bun my mama.
Jk hug tae. He know tae need someone right now. She is surely JK's mother but tae spend his whole childhood with his mama. His childhood memories still fresh in his mind. Jk didn't feel his mother but tae did. Tae didn't think her as a mother. She was tae's mother. Tae is broken person who hide his shattered pieces behind a cold face. The world saw his cold ruthlessness but didn't saw his broken state. He need love the care which was his habit. He spend his whole childhood with so much love but suddenly the lack of love make him ruthless but who will understand. No one was there to understand him. When everyone notice it's already late. Too much late. Breaking the hug jk caress tae's cheeks.

Jk; you endure enough pain hyung now I am here with you. I will heal you the way you heal me. Just give me some times and everything will be fine.
Tae: will you bun ? How can you see my broken state when no one can see.
Jk; no one can see hyung until they try to watch it from their heart hyung.
Saying that jk smashed his lips on tae's one kissing him softly. Tae also kiss back while his hands were trying to open the knot of JK's hanbok. Jk open tae's knot so does tae. Jk slide his hanbok from tae's shoulder while tae was busy to svck JK's lower lips. Tae pick jk and come to their room . Laid jk on the bed later hover over him. He made jk undress and also himself cover them in a silk duvet. Tae kiss JK's lips hungrily while pinching his ni**Les making jk moan at his mouth.
Jk; hyung I want you.
Tae: hmm baby hyungie want you too.
Saying this tae again attach their lips kissing jk roughly. Tae painted JK's whole body by his art later insert himself in jk. Jk was m**Ning shamelessly under his husband while tae was busy to decorate his husband's neck . Moving inside his husband.
Jk; hyungie ummmm
Tae: you like it right. Whenever I make love with you roughly you love it.
Jk; yes hyungie yes I like it. I love it (panting heavily while m**Ning. )
Whole night passed still tae didn't stop . Jk was feeling pleasure with pain.
Tae: baby I love you.
Jk; ummm I love you aaaah too hyungie.
With a last thr**t tae come and laid beside jk pulling him in his embrace kissing his head softly.