part 24

Jk is crying continuously this is not any pain or hurtness. He is happy too much happy. Tears are keep flowing from their eyes. Tae was holding jk like he is a baby and keep kissing his head.
Jk; is this any dream hyungie? Our baby is coming in this world.
Tae: it's not any dream bun our baby is coming we are going to be parents. Our baby . Thanks bun thank you so much .
Jk; don't say thanks hyungie . If you say thanks then it will make your bun sad.
Tae: then I shouldn't say this.
Jk; Hyungie I badly wanna know what happens later. What about our parents in our next life. I wanna know if they know the truth or not.
Tae: you can bun. There is a book of fire kingdom also water kingdom.
Jk; I wanna read it.
Tae: ok.
Tae brought the book and they start to read it.
Flashbacks
After talking with Laura Mr han look at taekook. How much he doesn't want to break down but those innocent face and their smile didn't let him do that. He again come to them and hold their interwine hands together.
Mr han; if there is any next life then I wanna see you both together not like now. You both are happy and cheerful. In each other arms. With with each other. I wish I can come early all I could do is wish nothing else. I am sorry. Sorry for everything you have to endure. Sorry for those selfish filthy ppl whom you guys couldn't be with each other. This world was too much cruel to you both. Now I am happy you both go away from this . Pls be happy. Be happy bun. He happy tiger. Always be happy and always remember hyung always pray for both of you.

Some guards come and saw them like this. They also can't hold their tears . How can they when they saw their love their pain their suffering. They didn't try to pull them away. Mr han come with a royal palanquin and guards help him to pick up taekook as they are holding each other tightly. The laid them on the palanquin and start to going towards fire kingdom whole crying. Mr han was looking like a body without soul. He place the palanquin Infront of the mansion. Soon everyone come outside.
Mrs Kim; where is bunny and bear?
Mrs Jeon: where is My babies.
Mr han didn't said anything and remove the curtain from the palanquin and Mrs Kim & jeon peek inside. What they saw making their own body numb. They couldn't said anything. Mr Kim &jeon look at their wives and come front but seeing the scenes Mr Kim collapse on his knees whole Mr jeon was looking at them standing like a statue. No emotions no pain not even eyes blinking just keep looking at his sons. He is not in his right mind . He is blank totally blank. Soon everyone come running and saw their king is laying unconscious in the front of their palace holding his baby bun. Everyone cried seeing the scene. Mr Kim was crying miserably so does Mrs Kim and jeon but mr jeon still standing there looking at taekook. Mr han come there and hold mr jeon take him to taekook. Mr jeon sit and ruffle tae's hair while patting jk's back by his other hand.
Mr jeon: after so many days I am seeing you guys like this. Tae what a fighter you are. I couldn't saw much fight but damn again I become your fan.

And kookie baby when you learn this much good sowrd fighting. Wow I am speechless. You know baby today I feel proud seeing you fighting like a champion. Are you tired or tae. Aish silly me obviously you will be tired after this much exhausted day. But baby you should go and sleep in room. I know you guys love to sleep at garden sometimes but this is not garden. This is palace entrance door . Tae wake up and freshen up. Kook baby go and freshen up APPA is waiting baby go go.
Mr han: uncle pls listen.
Mr jeon: oh han you tell those brat is this any place to sleep ? Go and sleep somewhere.
Mr han: uncle pls control yourself they are not in this world. They are dead.
Mr jeon: shut up han I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you will say whatever you feel like. My baby is just tired . He fight like this na.
They all cried without Mr jeon who is admiring taekook. Hours passed and in every second painful sobs and scream become less. Ppl start leaving them. Now just Kim and jeon family with mr han and Laura is sitting them.
Mr han: tomorrow I will prepare everything for their funeral.
Mr jeon look at mr han. And finally he realizes he lost his baby bunny. Tears are keep flowing from his eyes. Morning came and they did their funeral crying also praying for their happiness.
Mr han: told them everything about tae's behavior towards jk and about the curse.
They didn't said anything to Laura. Bcz with her tae also have fault but what's the point now. Nothing is left whom they will scold or console now they are not present here. Laura was feeling guilty shame on herself.