part 9

After dinner they come to their room. Right now tae is laying on bed and jk is in his chest listening his heartbeat drawing something in tae's chest by fingers while tae also caressing and playing with his hair.
Tae: bub there is a festival in vampire kingdom for couples. Do you wanna go there if you want then we will go tomorrow after I return.
Jk look up and smile widely.
Jk; I want to go there I never goes any kind of festival (pout)
Tae pull out the pout and wrap his both hands on JK's waist caressing it softly.
Tae: ok baby highness.
Jk; I am not a baby. (again keep his head on tae's chest.) Hyungie you know I want to go somewhere where will be no one only you and me. There will be a beautiful garden a little house . The air will have some flowers aroma.
Tae: hmmm ok now sleep .
Jk; all day I just sleep and eat I don't like it (look at tae with angry pout but looking breathtaking)
Tae: so what you wanna do now ?
Jk; talk with me. (come to tae's neck and kissing on his neck softly make tae close his eyes in the pure satisfaction)
Tae: baby now sleep.
Jk; no
Jk again lean and again kiss on his husband's neck tae just let him do what he want. Tae caress JK's back and after sometimes jk stop and look at tae with a innocent smile.
Tae: so what my naughty bun want to do?
Jk; nothing. (Peck tae's lips multiple times)
Tae: bun now sleep you are so weak so pale you have to eat more also sleep more.
Jk; is kookie not beautiful?
Tae: who said ? Kookie is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Jk smile and again hug tae. Tae keep caressing his hair while talking and jk fall asleep within a second. Tae also close his eyes and landed into his Dreamland. The vision the dream again come to tae.
A beautiful boy was running here and there in a room while looking at his reflection in mirror.
??: How am I looking noona?
?; Too much beautiful he will faint by the look.
??: He doesn't even look at me.
?: Who said he does look at you all the time but whenever you look at him he doesn't look at you.
??: Why he should look at me all the time.
?: Ok ok now get up you have to attend on the meeting too.
??: Oh yeah I forget silly me (slap his forehead)
?? Left and ? Just sigh looking at the disappear figure. ?? Come to the meeting room and take his seat. In no time another man come . His whole aura in dark it's looking like he is made of fire. He come near to his seat and sit.
??: Oh ho you are looking handsome today.
The man just look at the other and again look at the front.
??: You can at least talk with me.
The man reply with his deep merciless voice ; I don't want simple.
?? Just pout and again look at the front. Soon the meeting end and the man about to walk out but ?? Stop him and made him face to face.
??: I really love you why you can't understand me ?
The man: why you can't understand I don't wanna give you answer and it's finale.
??: Nor you are rejecting me nor you are accepting me. What should I do ? Should I go to forest for living or I become any heartbroken lover? Or I become your husband. Choose any of them it will be easy

The man: done talking now can I go.
??; You didn't choose any
The man; I don't wanna choose either.
The man in mind; how can I choose any. I can't make you live in forest I can't break your heart also I can't claim you as my husband. Everything seems so mess too much messy. I am making my life too much messy. Everything is unfair with me with you. You can't be mine I can't be yours. Why ? If we can't be together then why our heart beat for each other. Nothing seems fine in this life now all I can see just some darkness and when some light come it's all surrounded by fog. I can't see anything help me pls help me. I need your help
The man think all this looking at the boy who is pouting sadly. The man just walk away and the boy just look at him with disappear eyes. The man come and close his eyes while some tears drops fall from his eyes . But a sudden voice ring in his head
I WANT SOMEDAY YOU WILL HOLD MY HAND. SOMEDAY YOU WILL TOUCH ME LOVE ME AND CLAIM ME AS YOURS. YOU ARE NOT MINE LOVE ONLY. YOU ARE THE REASON OF MY LIFE. THAT SOMEDAY WILL DEFINITELY COME AND I WILL WAIT FOR IT . IF IT'S NOT IN THIS LIFE THEM I WILL REBIRTH FOR 100 TIMES STILL YOU ARE BOUND BY ME. BOUND MY MINE LOVE.
Tae suddenly sit on the bed in a jerk which make jk also woke up.
Jk; what happened hyungie?
Tae didn't said anything just hug jk tightly. Jk rub his back just to make him calm. Tae snuggles his face on JK's neck placing him in his laps hugging him more tightly.