part 4

Jin: don't you think you should eat something
Jk didn't said anything fear is visible in his eyes. He look at Jin and again lower his head . At this time jm also come there jumping happily.
Jm; kookie come for lun (cut off when he saw jin is already there) oh Jin hyung I came here for call kookie.
Jin; oh Jungkook (softly) come for lunch.
Hearing the soft voice jk look at Jin with fear in his eyes. Jin feel sad seeing the fear but he smile at jk and forward his hand a little.
Jin; come baby you have to eat.
JK's eyes get teary hearing baby from someone mouth.
Jm; shut up oldie hyung and kookie let's go.
Jin: HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME A OLDIE. I WILL KILL YOU CHIM.
Jin shout at jm but jk flinch badly while shaking in fear. His eyes were shedding some painful tears.
Jk; no no pls don't beat me I will do what you guys said . Pls don't beat me aaaah ahhh
Jinmin loon at jk with wide eyes. Jin about to come near to jk but jk back away moving his hands in air. Hearing loud scream everyone come inside.
Yj; what happened to Jungkook?
Jin; don't know.
Yj; Chim pls call tae
Jm; haaaa
Yj; go and call tae.
Jm left jk is still shouting in fear . He was saying one thing repeatedly . His breath become heavy indicating he have panic attack. He keep screaming curling himself into a ball.
Jin; baby calm down pls.
Jk; no no no don't come near to me pls it's hurting don't hurt me pls. Aaaaah don't don't please I will do as you guys will say but pls don't beat me. Pls.
Hearing those painful scream Jin's and yj's eyes filled with tears.

Meanwhile tae is having a important meeting with his guards. Everyone is listening everything very carefully until the door brusted open by someone. Tae look at the direction angrily and about to shout but jm stop him
Jm; Jungkook (panting heavily)
Tae stand up while a worried expression was painted in his face he didn't let jm complete his words and run away from there. Everyone us beyond shocked seeing their heartless king being worried for someone that too a fairy. Yg come to jm who just ignore him and start walking towards their living mansion.
NJ: sorry everyone we will continue rest of the meeting next time we have to go.
Namgihope also left from there.
With jk
Jk is breathing heavily soon his eyes start to get closed but at this time he saw his hubby was looking at him worriedly. Tae come and hug jk.
Tae: Jungkook kook bun don't close eyes look hyungie is here.
Still jk was breathing heavily. Tae keep caressing JK's back but nothing work. He place jk on his lap and started to rocking like a baby keep caressing his back while placing peck on JK's head side cheeks. After sometimes jk become normal and hug tae tightly.
Jin: what happened to you baby?
Jk sniff a little while a sob got out from his mouth. He tighten his grip on tae's neck which tae notice.
Tae: why he is afraid of you (looking at Jin straightly).
Jin ; me (confused) but I just came to call him for lunch later jm came and in talk I shout at jm then he started crying. I didn't said anything to him .
Tae understood why jk have panic attack.
Tae: don't scream Infront of him .
Jm; why ?
Tae: bcz this is mine order anything else you wanna know (deeply dark glare at jm)

Jm gulf and nod his head as no. Yj understand his baby brother that's why she just sigh and indicating everyone to go outside. Everyone get out and some tears fall from Jin's eyes. Yj hug Jin
Yj; oppa we know how much pain kook have endure also shout. He get afraid when you shout at jm. He have panic attack bcz of this. You didn't did anything.
Jin; but he cried bcz of me. That pour soul again get hurt just bcz of me. (Sob)
NJ; jinni you didn't did anything.
Jin; pls shut up I did . I hurt him and sorry I can't be like you to planning something for hurting anyone.
NJ; jinni that was just bcz she deserves all this.
Jin; if Lisa didn't come and said all this then you guys will do the same with Jungkook right (NJ lower his head words were not coming from his mouth. Indeed it's right . If tae told them to torture jk then they will surely do that) now say why you are quite. That innocent soul is now stuffering bcz of me.
JM; hyung don't say like this ok you can ask his forgiveness later.
Jin; I should Chim hope he will forgive me.
Jin left. Yj and jm also left behind Jin while namgihope was standing there with a guilty feeling. They will ended up hurting jk if tae order them they can't say no to their king. but the think they don't know tae never let them harm his husband. The spark in tae's eyes shows now it's really noticable if someone saw it carefully. The blank eyes surely have some spark whenever the certain name JUNGKOOK he hear.